Olga?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Olga

Hm... could be because they work for Cockos, maybe?

Or maybe Reaper users are especially fond of such funky GUI's that they get it at half price :D

recursive one wrote:
V0RT3X wrote:I just like this because its named after one of my favorite actresses. :love:
I also love her! :love:

She much alike my wife, who is also Ukrainian and is also called Olga.

Should try the synth now...
Ukrainian women.. Damn..
Alena Hemcova is.. I could almost cut a toe from myself if it'd get me on a date with her.

Lejurai wrote:
recursive one wrote:
V0RT3X wrote:I just like this because its named after one of my favorite actresses. :love:
I also love her! :love:

She much alike my wife, who is also Ukrainian and is also called Olga.

Should try the synth now...
Ukrainian women.. Damn..
Alena Hemcova is.. I could almost cut a toe from myself if it'd get me on a date with her.
Just a hunch, but my guess is that would have the opposite effect.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote:Just a hunch, but my guess is that would have the opposite effect.
+1

Cutting off the pinki toe, means you wont be able to stand up, so that is no good at a date

Remember. IF it'd take me on a date with her :D Guess I'll just have to become rich and famous :P

There's always..

Ukranian Mail order brides :hihi:

My only concern is that they would play along until you got them citizenship in your country, and then.. get a divorce :scared:
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote:There's always..

My only concern is that they would play along until you got them citizenship in your country, and then.. get a divorce :scared:
Mine stays with me for 7th year already :) But I've met her in a different way.

Ukrainian women are the most beautiful in the world, that's an undisputable fact. Russian come second.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

recursive one wrote:Ukrainian women are the most beautiful in the world, that's an undisputable fact. Russian come second.
I wouldn't say that some country has the most beautiful women. But when it comes the amount of beautiful women... :D

Half asian (or fully asian) girls are sometimes jaw dropping. My knees get weak even if I think of them.

Lejurai wrote:My knees get weak even if I think of them.
So to keep your balance you should most def not cut off a toe :D

V0RT3X wrote:There's always..

Yeah, and then turn back to prostitute.

Numanoid wrote:
Lejurai wrote:My knees get weak even if I think of them.
So to keep your balance you should most def not cut off a toe :D
Perhaps :D If I could, I'd have a wife from every coutry :D That would make a bit under 200. I'd need quite a mansion, billions of money and 400h long days to keep'em satisfied. Hm.. Maybe not on this planet :P
Guess I'll have to narrow my choises to few from east, few from middle east, few from russia, few from south, few from europe, few from north and few from west. That would make only 21-24 wifes/girlfriends :hyper:
Okay narrow it even more.. One from those directions so 7 wifes for me. Bwaaaaa why women have to be so nice, warm and beautiful :cry:

V0RT3X wrote:My only concern is that they would play along until you got them citizenship in your country, and then.. get a divorce :scared:
In Finland those get kicked out quite easily. Actually Finland has quite tight foreign laws, unless you're a "17 years old" middle east man whose "only known word" in english is asylum :roll:

Lejurai wrote:Guess I'll just have to become rich and famous :P
If becoming rich and famous is the only requirement you need to go on a date with a certain woman then she prolly ain't worth it.

Having a Dr.Phill moment here. Just let me live it.

Numanoid wrote:
zerocrossing wrote:Just a hunch, but my guess is that would have the opposite effect.
+1

Cutting off the pinki toe, means you wont be able to stand up, so that is no good at a date
Where do you get your information from? That's completely false.

Return to “Instruments”