KORG Software FRAUD!!! Now resolved!!!!!!!!! (also not fraud)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
M1 MDE-X: Software Effects Suite Mono/Poly MS-20 Polysix Wavestation

I have authorized several Korg products over the last year without any hassle. I think contacting Korg support would be a first good step now :wink:

this guy really knows his shit !

bronxsound wrote:hire a hitman and teach them a lesson
This one will really teach them a lesson

My supervisor used to say that weakest part of computer system is the human. DId you eliminate that possibility? :tu:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Actually getting them authorized can be a HUGE issue. It was for me. First round went fine. When I removed networking from my machine it became a pure nightmare.

After awhile I figured out my mistake and was able to move forward (wish I could remember what I did). But I always did my authorizing OFFLINE, even when I was online. It went smoother. Every now and then my machine demands the information again (something MUST be changing that I am unaware of, bluetooth or USB port addon maybe?) and I have copied and pasted from a backup to get there again.

It is frustrating.

Never call fraud until you've ruled out a pebkac.

Really, contact support.

thejonsolo wrote:Actually getting them authorized can be a HUGE issue. It was for me. First round went fine. When I removed networking from my machine it became a pure nightmare.

After awhile I figured out my mistake and was able to move forward (wish I could remember what I did). But I always did my authorizing OFFLINE, even when I was online. It went smoother. Every now and then my machine demands the information again (something MUST be changing that I am unaware of, bluetooth or USB port addon maybe?) and I have copied and pasted from a backup to get there again.

It is frustrating.
...and totally annoying

Meffy wrote:Never call fraud until you've ruled out a pebkac.

Really, contact support.
This. Contract support, now.
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

I would sue them. They are clearly trying to get rich by selling unauthorizable licenses to unsuspecting victims, hoping that the few who buy their fraudulent licenses will just give up and not spread the word about the mischievous practices. Don't give in, fight back! We will defeat the evil Korg empire which was built on the backs of the poor working class who have had their hard earned money stolen in return for soft synth license codes that can't be registered. Those Korg executives are laughing all the way to bank now, but soon they will be dragged into court and subsequently prison, muttering under their breath "...we would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids..."

bronxsound wrote:hire a hitman and teach them a lesson
:lol:

I started to say only a New Yorker would think of that, and then realized you're from Bristol.

Oh well, close enough :hihi:
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Meffy wrote:Never call fraud until you've ruled out a pebkac.

Really, contact support.
Unfortunately this isn't Carpenter's first rodeo :shrug:
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Carpenter wrote:Do not be lured into buying anything from Korg because of the bundled software, as the software CAN NOT be authorized!!! :x
What if I've already been lured into buying their soft synths and authorized it without a problem? Can I still whine about being defrauded? :dog:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

cryophonik wrote:
Carpenter wrote:Do not be lured into buying anything from Korg because of the bundled software, as the software CAN NOT be authorized!!! :x
What if I've already been lured into buying their soft synths and authorized it without a problem? Can I still whine about being defrauded? :dog:
Yes, just go ahead. :D

chk071 wrote:
cryophonik wrote:
Yes, just go ahead. :D
Damn you, Korg!!! :tantrum:

Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Return to “Instruments”