what happened to drumular

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Drumular

secret_man wrote:Drumular is too risky for me to use because it can crash Reaper - not just crashing the plugin host, but the whole DAW.
Doesn't take much to crash reaper tbh

.jon wrote:Nice patches!
Thanks!

drumular Tempo.zip
Last edited by studio4 on Wed May 23, 2018 10:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image

.jon wrote:
secret_man wrote:Drumular is too risky for me to use because it can crash Reaper - not just crashing the plugin host, but the whole DAW.
Do you use Reaper exclusively or did it crash on you and you migrated elsewhere?

The reason I ask is that if you have a buggy plugin with Reaper, you can right click the plugin and set it to run as a separate process, and there's an added option to run as a dedicated process as well as an additional 'buggy plugin mode.'

Two more kits (rhythm 1 and analog 1) added.
Last edited by studio4 on Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image

616 skin and kit

Last edited by studio4 on Wed May 23, 2018 10:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image

Where does one get Drumular? I would really like to try it out but it appears it is no longer available for download. Also was this offered as freeware before it was no longer available?

It is discontinued, but you can get the demo here if you want to try it out:
https://web.archive.org/web/20080714232 ... loads.html
Image Image

overhishead wrote:
.jon wrote:
Do you use Reaper exclusively or did it crash on you and you migrated elsewhere?

The reason I ask is that if you have a buggy plugin with Reaper, you can right click the plugin and set it to run as a separate process, and there's an added option to run as a dedicated process as well as an additional 'buggy plugin mode.'
He obviously either doesn't use Reaper at all or is just trolling it because it is still trendy in some peoples eyes to do so, it crashes about the same as any other host haha
Duh

studio4 wrote:It is discontinued, but you can get the demo here if you want to try it out:
https://web.archive.org/web/20080714232 ... loads.html

O.K Thanks

CR-78 inspired kit and skin

Last edited by studio4 on Wed May 23, 2018 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image

What happened to Andreas Ersson?

overhishead wrote:What happened to Andreas Ersson?
indeed, i would like to know that, too...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

His plugins are just stunning quality even by today's standards.

bungle wrote: He obviously either doesn't use Reaper at all or is just trolling it because it is still trendy in some peoples eyes to do so, it crashes about the same as any other host haha
Oh sorry baby :( I won't say bad things about your dear reaper anymore

except that it's the buggiest software ever released.

.jon wrote:
bungle wrote: He obviously either doesn't use Reaper at all or is just trolling it because it is still trendy in some peoples eyes to do so, it crashes about the same as any other host haha
Oh sorry baby :( I won't say bad things about your dear reaper anymore

except that it's the buggiest software ever released.
Drumular is 10 year old software so of course there are bugs, but I wouldn't call it the buggiest.

Return to “Instruments”