Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just purchased from degas666 a great sounding Kush Audio plugin. The transfer went through minutes after payment and I found degas666 to be a friendly and helpful seller who I would wholeheartedly recommend to other members. Thanks .

Sold iZotope Ozone 7 Advanced to

dune_rave

nice to deal with :tu:

Bought TSE X50 from DFoisie, smooth transaction and kept in touch through the end to make sure everything went smoothly.
Highly recommended to deal with!

sold to bigjerome, smooth sale, buyer easy going and patient during transfer. Would recommend dealing with!

Purchased Softube Heartbeat from 4tune
He completed the transfer within minutes. Couldn't have gone more smoothly. Thanks!

bits wrote:Purchased Softube Heartbeat from 4tune
He completed the transfer within minutes. Couldn't have gone more smoothly. Thanks!
Likewise was a pleasure dealing with bits

Sold WAVES Api 2500 and Dbx comp to nj. He is true-to-word buyer. No problems with the transaction, big thanks.

Bought an Ableton license from bharathramr. Swift and painfree transaction...

Sold Ezmix Core Expansion pack to jjj115. Immediate payment, thank you.

Monsum wrote:Sold Ezmix Core Expansion pack to jjj115. Immediate payment, thank you.
Thank you Monsum Very happy with my purchase and speediness of transfer. Great seller!!!

Sold ElectraX to classic.
Great to deal with and extremely patient while Tone2 took as long as they did to transfer.

Bought some Melda from seanak. Silky smooth and quick :tu:

Bought Ezmix Ambient from tplusj and all went smoothly and surprisingly fast. Highly recommend this seller!

Bought Kick from LFO8.
Smooth response and reliable person.

Bought a Fabfilter bundle from foosnark (Pro-L, Pro-C, plus Pro-C2 upgrade). This is one of the fastest transactions I've ever had on KVR. Great experience all around. Thanks!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”