Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

TwoToneshuzz wrote:Bought a Fab Filter C 2 compressor from 4tune, it was very quick and the price was fair.

Thanks
Nice dealing with TwoToneshuzz aswell, recommended buyer!

4tune

Bought Ableton Live/Max For live license from MarkRM. This was my first purchase on the marketplace and MarkRM was very helpful and in less that 24 hours later I have the licenses in my Ableton account. Highly recommended seller.

Bought Amplitube Fender from jjj115. Had the serial a few minutes after paying and registered it without a hitch at IKM.

Recommended seller :tu:

Sold Amplitube Fender to sprnva, and I highly recommend him as a buyer, fast and smooth transaction, thank you!!!

pitchit-8 wrote:I bought Air Music Tech Loom from hardwired.
It was a smooth and fast transaction.
Thanks again, pitchit-8
Can only say the same about pitchit-8
Great transaction. Smooth and fast. Would gladly do business with again.

Sold Bitwig to djinsomniak, extremely patient and awesome dude to deal with! Thanks!

Bought Bitwig off of shonoob. Maintained good communication throughout the process and overall a nice guy to deal with. Thanks shonoob!

Bought Omnisphere from DCLT and sold Lexicon LXP to MikeCallon -- it was a pleasure dealing with both gentlemen :wink: Wishing great transactions and sellers/buyers like these to everybody. Best, Alex

I decided to buy other 10 AAS expansion libraries from the same Agitator. Once again the transaction went nice and smooth. Recommend!

Bought Ezmix 2 from svama Highly recommended, very smooth and surprisingly fast transaction, many thanks!

I sold some Plug-ins a libraries to different people!
All transaction works very well! A big thank you goes to ...

- mgw38
- emanuelsj
- smpetty
- tatanka
- pitchit-8

And also a big thank you to trusampler for selling me Vintage Vault!

Bought Tassman and String Studio from Agitator.
Bought Thesys and Drumazon from mikebenson.
Super fast, super smooth, super reliable.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Bought Novation Bass Station from VerbatimProductions, super awesome thanks :D :phones: :party: :tu:

Purchased Zebra/HZ from Jipumarino. Extremely fast transaction and transfer. Great communication. Jipumarino is highly recommended.

Bought Alloy 2 from Jeezo.

Went perfectly. Great price and fast service.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”