New DMG Audio Limiter - Limitless!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Limitless

Is it the exact version like the latest beta ?
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

4damind wrote:This is the right link:
http://www.dmgaudio.com/dl/Limitless_v1 ... _v1.02.zip
Thanks Frank.
Dave that was the error from my account.
rsp
sound sculptist

Does anyone experience a hang or crash of their DAW if they attempt to push the second-topmost band above the topmost band?

Sorry. Links fixed now.
[ DMGAudio ] | [ DMGAudio Blog ] | dave AT dmgaudio DOT com

aMUSEd wrote:I'd buy it at that price, the current version has too many options for me. Call it "Limited".
Hah! That would be perfect. :D
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:I'd buy it at that price, the current version has too many options for me. Call it "Limited".
Hah! That would be perfect. :D
I'm still waiting for Compact, the smaller version of Compassion.

djscorb wrote:Man, this thing sounds so good!

I had to remaster our new CD with Limitless after redoing one and comparing it to the ones made with Elephant. It's made for a better, louder and cleaner result. I didn't prefer even one of the previous masters :)

One happy bunny here!

Cheers

Scorb
I also used it to remaster a track, very impressed!

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:
yep, me too.....ummm.....Dave?

33tetragammon wrote:
I just want to state for the record that I was joking and I'm not really waiting for Compact. Was just making a funny. Not trying to open a can of worms.

I'm totally buying Limitless. I went from "don't need a mastering limiter so I'll pass" to trying it out and saying, "well, if I ever do need one, I'll definitely want it to be this one so might as well get it before the intro price ends."

When we create a tracking range, it'll need a compressor.

i think streamlined cheaper versions of dave's stuff would be AWESOME. I'd love "limitless light", something with a gui like the TB pro audio max limit, and so forth. It's actually a very cool idea. Stripped down with essential functions for the non hardcore tweakers and those wishing to spend a bit less.

33tetragammon wrote:
I'm waiting for the hardware version......

antithesist wrote:Yikes... simmer down, brothers!
Exactly. Didn't read what the whole fuss was about but the time wasted arguing could have been used to work on music..]

edit: btw Dave, I've been using limitless at my local studio, I instantly fell in love with it. Would love to see your take on a reverb plugin :wink:.

The sync feature to reset loudness measuring is not working for me and has no effect (Cubase 8.5)
Has somebody tested this too?

Return to “Effects”