Ornithology by AbstractCats -Track No.2- killdeer

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Track No.2- killdeer
Thanks for listening :)
https://abstractcats.bandcamp.com/track/killdeer

I liked this quite a lot! Most of the tracks on Ornithology seem to have that 'funky' feeling. Like the variations around 2:40. Killdeer is pretty minimal in comparison to the other tracks - for example the following "Kestrel" - I tend to like those more because in those cases the lush sounddesign is showcased better :)

phoenstorm wrote:I liked this quite a lot! Most of the tracks on Ornithology seem to have that 'funky' feeling. Like the variations around 2:40. Killdeer is pretty minimal in comparison to the other tracks - for example the following "Kestrel" - I tend to like those more because in those cases the lush sounddesign is showcased better :)

Not sure the music was quite my thing.
But i was really impressed with the general mix of the song.
Thumbs up!

kloon wrote:Not sure the music was quite my thing.
But i was really impressed with the general mix of the song.
Thumbs up!
Thanks! It's as good to hear, opinions on the mix and quality of it, as much as the music style. :)

Who knew that the Music Cafe was such an educational place? I had never heard of a Killdeer before. As phoenstorm said, this is quite minimal in its instrumentation, My favourite parts were 1:30-1:55 and 2:25-2:40 where the rhythmic character changes.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:Who knew that the Music Cafe was such an educational place? I had never heard of a Killdeer before. As phoenstorm said, this is quite minimal in its instrumentation, My favourite parts were 1:30-1:55 and 2:25-2:40 where the rhythmic character changes.

Good work :)
Thanks, man! Yeah, Killdeers, are very interesting birds, I love their call. Very common where I am.

Return to “Music Cafe”