Renagade Electric Guitar by Indiginus Only $59!

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After months of bleeding fingers, strained eyes, and shouting naughty words at the computer, I am quite proud (and relieved) to present the latest Indiginus library, Renegade Electric Guitar. Could it have been by chance that a particularly sweet Fender Telecaster just happened to visit our studio? I think not! We took advantage of this good fortune, and I believe truly captured the spirit of this legendary guitar. Renegade can get funky, soulful, twangy, and rock your world as well. Enough words. Please check out the Teaser Video and the Renegade Overview Video for a no-nonsense look at Renegade Electric Guitar. Meanwhile, I'll apologize to my computer.
Introductory price $49. Requires Kontakt 5.5 full version.
Thanks for your support!
TC

Teaser Video
Renegade Overview Video
Last edited by tcollins on Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I can't believe that there isn't any chatter yet about this fab bad attitude guitar. Tracy Collins is famous for clever and well thought out user interfaces that make you play better than you thought you could. The sound is great, of course, with huge variations and the value for money at 50 bucks makes you feel that you're almost robbing the poor guy.

As a non-guitarist, I started having fun with Renegade right out of the box, having pounced on it as soon as I'd watched the videos and realised it's created by the same dev who made the frankly awesome Solid State Symphony.

While Renegade will give instant gratification with minimal user tweaking, it's a quite complex and configurable instrument if you want to delve deeper.

Emphatically recommended.

/Joachim

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation whatsoever with Indiginus; I just like their stuff.
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Sounds great, Tracy. Gonna have to pick this up for all my classic rock needs. I don't have a real tele, but I just love that sound... timeless...
You need to limit that rez, bro.

Just bought and used it right away. Lots of fun and the articulations are great. Been missing a good Tele and this delivers.
Ilk

looks and sounds good. i may snap it at some point. cheers to the dev for his hard work

This is a nice one. Good job, Indignus.

Spitfire31 wrote:I can't believe that there isn't any chatter yet about this fab bad attitude guitar. Tracy Collins is famous for clever and well thought out user interfaces that make you play better than you thought you could. The sound is great, of course, with huge variations and the value for money at 50 bucks makes you feel that you're almost robbing the poor guy.

As a non-guitarist, I started having fun with Renegade right out of the box, having pounced on it as soon as I'd watched the videos and realised it's created by the same dev who made the frankly awesome Solid State Symphony.

While Renegade will give instant gratification with minimal user tweaking, it's a quite complex and configurable instrument if you want to delve deeper.

Emphatically recommended.

/Joachim

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation whatsoever with Indiginus; I just like their stuff.
Cannot been said better! :tu:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Thank-you, everyone, for your comments and support. I am so pleased by the response to Renegade, and that our customers are finding it inspiring!
-TC

Love the demo video!
How long is the intro price good for?

Just checked out demos and vids of StrumMaker IV. I am VERY impressed. I haven't seen an acoustic guitar library that deep before.

Great intro price. Downloading. :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Holy Moly!! This looks absolutely stunning! Well done with the sampling (I can only imagine the effort behind it! :o ).

Even though I do play the guitar myself (not very good though) and have access to some damn good players I may have to pick this up for quick prototyping and the odd movie score/soundtrack thing.

Man.. 2016 is starting off real bad for me in terms of GAS. So so so bad. :lol:

Cheers!
bManic
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Thanks again everyone, for helping to make Renegade a success! Just a reminder that the intro price of $49 ends February 29, after which it will be $59. Good thing this is a leap year!

You've put a huge amount of work into this. I'm reading the manual at the moment. Even a $59, it's a no-brainer imho.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Hi everyone,
Do the Renegade and the Strum Maker IV guitars have palm muting articulation?
Thanks

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”