Not that I am the police or anything...

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

But where are the admins?

Ruffrecords has apparently jacked a number of people around on the Marketplace, and even hijacked a thread of a legit seller today. I know it is a weird time of year, and you can't come down on everyone, but this is one of several incidents lately that make me wonder where "those in the know" are.

I have been here for several years and even when the atmosphere gets hostile, trust is usually not what is in question.

Anyway... just wanting to keep SOME sensibility around here...oh yea, this is KVR...4EVR!

Good call thejonsolo. That jackass has been allowed to run freely through our home. Somebody has to quickly show these losers that you can't get away with that here. It's a privilege to be here at KVR. Scumbags don't belong here. Period!
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

If there's an issue and mods haven't acted on it we probably don't know about it. A lot goes on here, too much to read every post. PM one or more of us.

In this case you don't need to send a PM, but a link would help.

I've read all the posts he made. None of them have enough info to help decide whether a ban is warranted. Show me something actionable.

For anyone who's lost money, I recommend taking action immediately with PayPal, your credit card issuer, whatever.

Return to “Site Stuff”