Why Fl Studio 12 hangs by clicking kontakt 5 in channel rack

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi
my issue is
1- Whenever i click or re-click on Kontakt 5 tab in fl studio 12 channel rack the whole project hangs/crashes and the system goes not responding

this issue is not in v5.0.3 but experienced this in every upcoming versions after v5.0.3

i am using
Fl Studio 12.0.1 (64 bit) but issue is same in 32 or 64 bit
Kontakt 5 v5.3.0 (32-64 bit)

extra system specs
intel core i5 3.2 GHz
2TB Hard
8GB Ram

DJ Quest wrote:Fl Studio 12.0.1 (64 bit) but issue is same in 32 or 64 bit
Kontakt 5 v5.3.0 (32-64 bit)
You are not using latest version of either of these products, log into your profile at the devs, and upgrade to the latest versions of the products that you have bought from them

am now using fl studio v12.1.2 which is the most latest version released and also for kontakt 5 i have checked it v5.5.0 but the issue persist

FL Studio 12.1.3 is the latest version.

I'm sure they can help you on Looptalk: http://forum.image-line.com/viewforum.php?f=100
eh?

I thought it was just me!

I have the latest versions of both (only just installed Kontakt Free Player on the weekend for the 1st time) and I had some hanging/freezing/"not responding" issues too - almost exclusively happening when wanted to minimise or close out of the Kontakt GUI.

After a couple of days and so far this week it seems to have come right - no idea how or why - a cache-clearing issue? Fingers crossed...

*subscribes to thread*

ook.... i am still unfortunate in gettin it work :(

I also suggest posting this at FL's Looptalk forum, perhaps somebody there has more knowledge.

By the way... you are not by any chance Dj Quest from Amsterdam, are you?

regards, Frank
Vocal MC for 21 years straight // http://mc-ub.free-frank.net

Delete all the 64-bit Kontakt dll's, then load FL Studio. It should work ( but 32-bit via jBridge).
www.flstudiomusic.com - free downloads, news, reviews, music production tips and more
Submit your news: contact[at]flstudiomusic[dot]com

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”