eaReckon - EAReverb 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
EAReverb 2

Love this reverb, couldn't resist :tu: :party: .

I am having trouble with the website.
I could not log in, so I clicked on an old link to activate my account. I was able to log in using my Username and Password.
http://www.eareckon.com/en/my-eareckon/my-products.html seems fine. However, once I click on SHOP I am taken to http://www.eareckon.com/eshop/ and I am NOT logged in.
I can add my EAReverb 2 upgrade, but then it asks me to sign in. The page asks for an Email address instead of my Username and I can not login. If I click on Forgot your password it says There is no account registered for this email address, yet the email address is in my profile and I have received emails from eaReckon before.
Do I need to setup a new account? What will happen to my previous products?
Thanks.
esoundz name: Helio

Ah Xoc Kin wrote:I am having trouble with the website.
I could not log in, so I clicked on an old link to activate my account. I was able to log in using my Username and Password.
http://www.eareckon.com/en/my-eareckon/my-products.html seems fine. However, once I click on SHOP I am taken to http://www.eareckon.com/eshop/ and I am NOT logged in.
I can add my EAReverb 2 upgrade, but then it asks me to sign in. The page asks for an Email address instead of my Username and I can not login. If I click on Forgot your password it says There is no account registered for this email address, yet the email address is in my profile and I have received emails from eaReckon before.
Do I need to setup a new account? What will happen to my previous products?
Thanks.
The shop account is separate from your normal user account. When you buy the upgrade in the shop, you get a code that you can redeem in your user account. It's quite unusual to have different accounts, but that's how it has always been at EAReckon. They say it's for security reasons. Maybe they had trouble integrating the user back end with the shop software. I don't really mind :shrug:

Thanks!
esoundz name: Helio

Love this reverb, couldn't resist :tu: :party: .
Thanks a lot, Twrogstudio :wink:

Thanks Paterpeter for explaining how the accounts work.
Ah Xoc Kin, please feel free to contact me by email/PM if you need more information about it.

Phil_wc,
1. Can plugin control high and low freq decay time?, eg. valhalla room - Bass multi, High Multi and RC24,48 - bass, mid.
EAReverb 2 does not feature this option. Such an option sound difficult to implement for most EAReverb 2 LR algorithms (without drastically rising the CPU usage).
I will probably do some tests with the 1>2 plate algo later.
I cannot promise it will be implemented, though.

2. From that picture, I can mix ER with LR in different name, right? (eg. using XL at ER, and Auditorium at LR. and the curve will be Auditorium curve)
Exact!
The ER presets are just a starting point. One preset has been created for each algorithm (in SE mode, it allows a matching ER preset to be loaded as soon as an LR algorithm is selected).
However, you can create your own ERs from the ER module and I hope users will exchange their presets (they can be exported in a format that all different builds of EAReverb 2 can read) ;-)

3. If I use them as aux, I should send full ER Leak -> reverb tail, and don't send any LR Direct for realistic?
I'm not sure I can give a definitive answer regarding this (as it really depends on the results you want to get).
Experimentation is probably your best bet regarding this.

4. I would love to have some more preset and ER. :)
Should I (or someone else) create new ER presets that are interesting enough, you can be sure I will add them in a future update ;-)

All the best,
Philippe

@Philippe
You got me. I just bought it. Thanks a lot for answer.

You can add the picture of LR tail shaping that you posted in your manual if you want to. That helps people know more about each algorithm.

Hope to see some more presets in the future. ;)

How's CPU usage on this, relative to, say, the Valhallas or NIs?

evaluating the demo. May I know how to init preset ?

dwozzle wrote:How's CPU usage on this, relative to, say, the Valhallas or NIs?
Just a little more than Valhalla, overall still low CPU usage.
I use ER from EaReverb and LR from Valhalla and it turns out very beautiful sound.

Thanks for the feedback phil. Interesting idea too :)

This thing rules !
Reverb algo has improved indeed, but in certain cases (call me crazy) I sill prefer EARerverb1, because it sounds more natural to me (subjective feeling for more density now).
I have to dig the manual more in depth, maybe I find a trick to achieve the sound of v1.
If not I also leave v1 installed as a complement.

I think the same, After digging for many hours to make my own preset. I still like to use Valhalla room as LR, and use EaReverb2 as ER. I found that LR of EaReverb have a little metallic-like sound. I tested LR with Mallets, Short noise, Piano sound.

Strange, I find the complete opposite.

Is Eareverb SE a good entry point? You can then upgrade to the full version Eareverb 2 for the difference in price - so seems like I have little to lose.

Besides the depth of control in the full version, is the fundamental sound essentially the same between full and SE versions?

Nothing metallic about my EAReverb 1 or 2.

Return to “Effects”