D16 LuSH-101?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fischkopf wrote:$47 is a damn steal for this plugin. Much butter than Sylenth1 for instance, and the layering function is really convenient. Also very versatile. For this price it's really a no brainer.

And yes, it's WAY better than Tal Bassline. This is more like an evolution of the original synth instead of a straight clone.
Interesting... I heard some say TAL was better.

However when I read that D16 put 3 years into LuSH-101, and the fact I never heard of it kind of surprised me, it really is an amazing synth once you get familiar with its inner workings.

shonoob wrote:
fischkopf wrote:$47 is a damn steal for this plugin. Much butter than Sylenth1 for instance, and the layering function is really convenient. Also very versatile. For this price it's really a no brainer.

And yes, it's WAY better than Tal Bassline. This is more like an evolution of the original synth instead of a straight clone.
TAL has the most proper emulation of a SH-101 sound wise and feature wise.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

electro wrote:
shonoob wrote:

TAL has the most proper emulation of a SH-101 sound wise and feature wise.
If you just want a straight emulation, yes TAL is closer. But for the amazing price of $47 I would recommend LuSH nevertheless.

I repurchased this with a Bitwig code for £29.75 its a steal and has a stunning GUI

rob_lee wrote:I repurchased this with a Bitwig code for £29.75 its a steal and has a stunning GUI
I would buy it like a shot at that price. They want £62.60 from me. :neutral:

Return to “Instruments”