Infected Mushroom - I Wish - Plug-in In FLS 12?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys, I'm trying to get Infected Mushroom - I Wish - Plug-in
running in FL 12. It seems to work as Stutter Edit, but I cant get it working.
Hmm
Last edited by abstractcats on Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

abstractcats wrote:Hi guys, I'm trying to get Infected Mushroom - I Wish - Plug-in
running in FL 12. It seems to work as Stutter Edit, but I cant get it working. Seems the MIDI function has been hidden, in the Playlist section for plugins?
Hmm
I dont quite understand how you say midi function is hidden? I don't use FL Studio myself, but I think I understand how IWish works...

I think you make an audio/midi track, then select the output of said track to IWish, which you put on an instrument track. Then when the audio is outputted into the blank iwish instrument track, you can use midi on the sound.

Let me know if you figure out how it works

shonoob wrote:
abstractcats wrote:Hi guys, I'm trying to get Infected Mushroom - I Wish - Plug-in
running in FL 12. It seems to work as Stutter Edit, but I cant get it working. Seems the MIDI function has been hidden, in the Playlist section for plugins?
Hmm
I dont quite understand how you say midi function is hidden? I don't use FL Studio myself, but I think I understand how IWish works...

I think you make an audio/midi track, then select the output of said track to IWish, which you put on an instrument track. Then when the audio is outputted into the blank iwish instrument track, you can use midi on the sound.

Let me know if you figure out how it works
I just took out, the "hidden" part of the comment, I just realized I was looking at that wrong. I followed the manual, but its still not working. Hmm

Return to “Effects”