z3ta 2 update?(bug fixes)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Z3TA+

Do you have the Cakewalk command center installed? Only possible to activate it with that it seems.

Btw, how is version 2.2 working for you? I experienced another bug, not sure how to reproduce it, but i changed the osc waveform a couple of times, messed some with the waveshapers, changed osc mode to multi, free, and back again, and after a while, when i changed back to sawtooth waveform, it was still stuck on a square or pulse waveform. Interestingly, switching from that to, say, a sine seemed to work, but not switching to sawtooth. Weird. No warranty though, it could also have been a user error, because i really fiddled much, and maybe there still was some modulation going on somewhere. But i think rather not.
Last edited by chk071 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stand-alone .exe is still running in background after one or two days after crashing

Musical Gym wrote:stand-alone .exe is still running in background after one or two days after crashing
Even after rebooting?

That's my next step, but I've been too busy to do it; will report back if that doesn't help, but I expect it will terminate it; nevertheless, it shouldn't linger that long; can't kill it with full privileges.

Surely will be gone after rebooting.

can confirm, you'll have to reboot. none of the command prompt trickery will work. impressive, cakewalk. very hard to crash a process like that in W7 and up.

Another demo only after new CCC install on Mac. Reported to Cakewalk but no response. CCC shows my correct serial number but installed AU is demo only

chk071 wrote:Do you have the Cakewalk command center installed? Only possible to activate it with that it seems.
Yeah. Still no go. I even completely uninstalled z2 and reinstalled using CCC but nothing.

EvilDragon wrote:
chk071 wrote:Do you have the Cakewalk command center installed? Only possible to activate it with that it seems.
Yeah. Still no go. I even completely uninstalled z2 and reinstalled using CCC but nothing.
Exactly the same behavior as I have here.
Still no response from Cakewalk support on the ticket I made. Only the auto confirmation.

The v2.2 update went well for me.

I downloaded it using CCC, first time I opened v2.2 up in FL Studio I got prompted that it was in demo mode (with silence every x seconds)

But then I just ran the CCC one more time, and now it is working licensed

I ran the damn thing a dozen time, still nothing.

Well, no biggie. It's not that I don't have other plugins to have fun with. Mace404, please let us know how your ticket goes! :)

Meh Cakewalk, get your stuff together... not even the CC works as it should. I really think they're in a big shortage of testing.

Got a reply from Chris at Cakewalk about the demo only mode issue, and here's the solution (on Mac at least):

Don't just quit CCC, but LOGOUT, then reopen and login and install/authorize. Working fine for me now.

Nope. Doesn't help here. Still unregistered!

I don't even see any option to authorize in CCC...

EvilDragon wrote:Nope. Doesn't help here. Still unregistered!

I don't even see any option to authorize in CCC...
There isn't one, it's supposed to be automatic as long as you have logged into your user account in CCC.

Return to “Instruments”