Tranquil Blue skin for SynthMaster - updated for version 2.8

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Satya charges a fair price for the skins I believe.

The thing with Synthmaster is there are about 4,000 elements or so to edit so making a entirely new skin for it is no easy task. It's one of the more complex skins to complete because of its depth... it's definitely not for the faint at heart. I'm buying one just or the amount of sweat, coffee & arthritis Satya had to go through to make something look so different lol. For something so intristic, I think $1 isn't sufficient for that amount of work... If one would approve paying for a skin that is.
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

braj wrote:It also depends on how the graphics system works, the GUI could change with new buttons etc added, but if they call to the same resources, maybe it would be ok. I think the dev would have to have planned for that though, and it would be easy for exceptions to pop up. The skin looks great though. I only just paid $50 for Synthmaster though, so I don't think a $10 skin would be warranted. I'm not crazy about the default skin, but so far it is fine for long stretches, it just isn't my style. I'd like something with a little wood. A $1 skin, I would throw money at them though, just something to consider. Take all the real risk away and you might see a lot of sales.
Sorry braj. If you are asking me to sell this for $1, then I might as well give it away for free. There are over 250 images that I had to make to create this new skin. Not to mention manual editing of 4500+ line XML file to realign the knobs, panels, etc. cause the GUI editor is not functional at the moment.
It's a herculian task to create SM skin, I realized after a few days into it. I almost dropped the idea, it's just that a few people had requested for a SM skin that kept me going. A lot of effort has gone into this. Not only mine but transverb also, who has been testing it for last few days. It deserve more than the current price but I wanted to keep it affordable. You may disagree so we will leave it at that.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

murnau wrote:Huge improvement over the original skin. I never get why the original GUI of such a great synth was so "unkind" anyway. Thank you for another awesome skin mate!

PS. Any chance of a brighter alternative color scheme? Or it is to much work?
Thanks for the feedback, murnau.
In near future, No, there are no chances for bright skin. I can just change the color of the panels but you know that's not my style. It's too much work to change everything. May be when v3 is released.
Website | Portfolio

@chili beans, Saukar30, Xalama Qo, Gosh, xamido, teksonic and fup4000 -

Thank you very much for your support.
Website | Portfolio

Congrats on the release. I have the synthmaster bundle and my only gripe thus far is the look. Your skin will solve that for me. I will be buying it this weekend. Thanks for not pricing it above $10 also. I hope you sell lots of them. Cheers

Yeah Satyatunes, I'm not discounting your hard work, if $10 is what you need $10 is what you need, no problem either way. I just don't know what market there is for $10 soft synthesizer skins, but I'm not exactly informed in the matter.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Just bought!

Best of luck, it is a great work of art. :)

Will be buying this over the weekend. Nice and clear GUI. Just what it needed. Almost reminds me of your Harbor Blue for Dune 2 (Which I use exclusively.) Thanks for your valuable efforts!

Bought! Not only because it is a very fine version of Synthmaster but also in appreciation for his other "free" skins...Dune especially! Thanks.

:tu:
바보

OK damn it I just bought it too. I want to make sure you don't go broke Satya :P (wait, so how do you download the skin?)
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

@TheoM, Examigan, bftucker and braj - Thank you guys for your support. Appreciate it.

I have processed all order so far (10:30PM EST). Let me know if there are any issues.
Website | Portfolio

Congratulations on all your hard work Satya! :party:

It has been a pleasure working with you and being a part of the process. I know how much effort and time you have put into the development. The skin looks absolutely brilliant! Don't tell anyone... but it is now my default Synthmaster skin. Shhhhh! :wink: :phones:
"Yeah Butch tell Paul McCartney what to do..." - Dave Grohl, Sound City

I've just bought it while waiting for SynthMaster factory (upgrade from Player) to finish downloading :D it's a great companion to the synth after all, Thanks Satya :tu:

satYatunes wrote:
fup4000 wrote:hey,
it crashes Ableton Live 9.5 Mac 10.10.5
And LPX. i don't know what the deal is..

any help?
Sorry to hear that. I am working on a fix. Could you please PM me your e-mail id. I am not able to figure out your name/e-mail from the KVR ID. I will send you a copy soon with the fix.
I am glad to announce that this problem is resolved. Looks like it was specific to Mac only. Now it's working fine.
Website | Portfolio

all is fixed now! thanks for the speedy reply & fix!
fup4000

Return to “Instruments”