Sonic Core Scope platform (XITE-1). Significantly better than native plug ins?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sounddesigner wrote:The KVR Moderators and everyone else can simply read all your contradictory posts in this thread and your past posts at GS and my counter-posts and it is easily seen that you have a negative agenda against SCOPE and your posts contain many contradictions and falsehoods. I'll leave it to the Moderators and the readers to draw their own conclusions from your contradictory posts, my case has been made and I'm not going go in circles with you and indulge further such childish behavior.
There is zero contradictions in my threads about Scope - i said zero false things about Scope. Yes Mods can see it. What you are referring to now are fragments of past conversations. Which you arranged to fit your picture to claim that i am liar. I never called you a liar or something like that. Never Ever. Guess what. Statistically i could read all your post here and i could find misinterpretation in them. Does that make you a liar. No it does not. When someone call you a liar and if that does hurt you you simply can't list situations in right chronoligical order. Not what happened before 4 or less or more years. Sorry at least i can't do it.

You never ever actually asked me did i had xite but surely you used some past conversation which is more years old to back up your (false) claims.

I gived you opportunity to send me PM so we can proceed further (maybe just maybe i can send you more evidence and that you maybe apologize for calling me names) - but it did not happened.

Yes people will read links i posted and issues i posted and they can compare is what i said true and does it represent what other people reported.

You maybe made your case. I am just starting mine. Sorry i have 40 (almost) i am not child (surely can act as one) and for once i have had enought of it and warned you.

My lawyer just advised me that i should not write anything anymore and specifically i need to stop talk with you and that i need to calm so i will do that. I feel pretty bad because of you. I or someone from KVR will PM you with further details.

kmonkey wrote:My lawyer just advised me that i should not write anything anymore and specifically i need to stop talk with you and that i need to calm so i will do that.
:lol:
One more lie and i will start official lawsuit for psychological abuse. Will ask KVR authorities to list your details for me if you won't want to give them.

I hope you are somewhere in Europe. No problem. And no problem for me to list all emails and evidence for court so we can see what i had and what i did not had
Can we all get invites to the court case? :hyper:
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:
kmonkey wrote:My lawyer just advised me that i should not write anything anymore and specifically i need to stop talk with you and that i need to calm so i will do that.
:lol:
One more lie and i will start official lawsuit for psychological abuse. Will ask KVR authorities to list your details for me if you won't want to give them.

I hope you are somewhere in Europe. No problem. And no problem for me to list all emails and evidence for court so we can see what i had and what i did not had
Can we all get invites to the court case? :hyper:
Not sure what is funny? Not fair man i am having very bad time here. Really.

Oh i need to step back a bit.

edit: by advice of my lawyer i have removed all info from public thread which is going to be used as evidence in lawsuit. Therefore i need to remove xite software serial keys i posted. Sorry people. Anyone who has seen the keys - saw them - i am guessing some of you did. I left few numbers and names just for the sake of conversation.

kmonkey wrote: My lawyer just advised me that i should not write anything anymore and specifically i need to stop talk with you and that i need to calm so i will do that. I feel pretty bad because of you. I or someone from KVR will PM you with further details.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI

Xite-1 Scope 5.1 DOES run on 64-bit systems.

The issue that snags people is the fact that the DSP is autonomous from the computer.
It's mainly the GUI and I/O that uses some of the OS. Distinct from DAW/VST/AU paradigm.

The synths in Scope are extremely good. Rich filters. Depth.

But the main thing I like about Scooe is the route-ability in/out/thru your DAW.
Do tracking through your DAW, mixing in Scope, and back in to your DAW - at low-latency.

I've had Scope systems since '99
Don't ask me, I just play here.

Bump
Time to wake up an old topic

Just wanted to buy one so had to do it
Win 10 x64 with specs enough to run DAW without bouncing any track
KZ IEM,32-bit 384Khz dac running at 32bit 48Khz
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

Apratim wrote:Bump

Well Scope 7.0 just came out in the last couple of months, so probably a good time to jump on board.

I have to say I never did receive that lawyer's letter, shame as I need some kindling for my winter fire.

And I'm still waiting for that UAD synth that was going to be killer...

Mr Arkadin wrote:

Well Scope 7.0 just came out in the last couple of months, so probably a good time to jump on board.

I have to say I never did receive that lawyer's letter, shame as I need some kindling for my winter fire.

Just asking cause its not cheap plus the vat and additional gst tax is a murderer for musicians in india so is it worth it or should I buy uad and wait for their synth
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

Apratim wrote:
Mr Arkadin wrote:

Just asking cause its not cheap plus the vat and additional gst tax is a murderer for musicians in india so is it worth it or should I buy uad and wait for their synth
Depends if you already own any of the harware tu run it on
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Apratim wrote:
Mr Arkadin wrote:

Oh, you should definitely wait. I mean that last post about UAD maybe doing a synth possibly but not certainly was in 2015, so I'm guessing UAD are just doing some finishing touches as I type. :D

(Don't hold your breath)
Last edited by Mr Arkadin on Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ok thanks man

If you have Sonic Core you already have access to a clutch of decent synths and effects
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Apratim wrote:Ok thanks man
You do know I was being sarcastic, right? There is no UAD synth. Scope has tons of synths already, as well as the routing and effects.

Mr Arkadin wrote:
Apratim wrote:Ok thanks man
You do know I was being sarcastic, right? There is no UAD synth. Scope has tons of synths already, as well as the routing and effects.
I know that you were being sarcastic man
And I know UAD doesn't have any synth
Only dumb old hardware emulation not even old synth emulation
So don't worry man even I was trying to be sarcastic

By the way is there YouTube video which shows how to use it with any daw
Cant find any :?

wait....

Sonic Core SCOPE XITE-1 was based on the old Creamware sound cards circa 98? And it runs on SHARC Processors? Aren't sharc processors risc type all in one processor, systems that can lose all memory if there isn't a constant supply of battery present?

This would be a kin to my old old keyboard workstations and digitech RP10 pedal board.
What I remember most about those were the amazingly fast boot times and the throughput speed. I had modules and keyboards that I could attain something ridiculous midi transfer speeds like 1.001 msec for midi. If I wore headphones the sound would reach my ears faster through the system then it would take for the sound of my finger making contact with the key and travelling up to my ear.
Last edited by tapper mike on Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”