New WAVES Plugin Black Friday Giveaway.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I hope it is an awesome plugin! :)

Me too. :P

hmm so far they've given away 2 plugins from the oneKnob series and 1 plugin from the Renaissance series. I think we get another one of those again this year.. my further guess is one from the Renaissance series.. specifically the Channel or the Reverb.

If they want to give away something from the H- series or the aphex clone I'd not complain though :ud:

VitaminD wrote:hmm so far they've given away 2 plugins from the oneKnob series and 1 plugin from the Renaissance series.
They have also given away: Eddie Kramer Guitar Channel

I think that was in January.

VitaminD wrote:my further guess is one from the Renaissance series.. specifically the Channel or the Reverb.
Probably Vox :D
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Numanoid wrote:
VitaminD wrote:hmm so far they've given away 2 plugins from the oneKnob series and 1 plugin from the Renaissance series.

That wasn't for BF/December.. that was a completely different giveaway during a Kramer interview. Doesn't count and hence why I didn't mention that particular one. :)

Numanoid wrote:

wow bummer i missed that, oh well. And i check each and every waves email for all this stuff.

Can you guys let me know whether that the info for that was in an email or some other form?

TheoM wrote:wow bummer i missed that, oh well. And i check each and every waves email for all this stuff.
Not really my thing, so I tried to trade it for something for a month or so during the spring, but nobody bit, so I ended up authorizing it

It was in relation to watching through a Waves event, that was held Jan 9, according to my mailbox

VitaminD wrote:That wasn't for BF/December.. that was a completely different giveaway during a Kramer interview. Doesn't count and hence why I didn't mention that particular one. :)
I believe in not segragating giveaways, to me a giveaway is a giveaway, either BF or any day :D

One Knob Clumper.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

Numanoid wrote:
VitaminD wrote:That wasn't for BF/December.. that was a completely different giveaway during a Kramer interview. Doesn't count and hence why I didn't mention that particular one. :)
I believe in not segragating giveaways, to me a giveaway is a giveaway, either BF or any day :D
That is OK. However, this thread is about Waves plugin black friday giveaway (in the title). :)

I don't know how I managed to miss the OneKnob Louder giveaway. I'm usually good at catching freebies :(

A reverb would be cool. Dunno if that's asked too much.

sprnva wrote:I don't know how I managed to miss the OneKnob Louder giveaway. I'm usually good at catching freebies :(
Yeah, I missed that too. I hope it's not a ren plugin, I have the bundle.

Return to “Effects”