New Infeceted Mushroom Plugin - "I Wish"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Seems like all this can already be done with a combination of a vocoder and a glitch/stutter plugin.

Also, most examples in the video sound pretty bad (just like most of the music IM are making these days, maybe they should have called Sasha Gray again for better results)
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Sounds cool. Steep price though.

djshire wrote:Remember when IM made good goa trance?
I thought it never was "goa trance", but good "psy trance".
Murderous duck!

zeep wrote:Sounds cool. Steep price though.
$39?
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Numanoid wrote:So, if buying the plug at beta, does one get it delivered straight away or have to wait until Jan 1 ?
I just bought it and received the plugin and license code instantly.
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Mushy Mushy wrote:
djshire wrote:Remember when IM made good goa trance?
Many many moons ago dude.

They're current sh!t is so sh!t it stops me listening from their original albums :(
I have been a bit out of the loop about IM's music so I decided to check out their latest stuff (man they are productive as hell!! Tons of stuff since the goa(ish) days).

Don't know why you think it's bad.. I find it thoroughly entertaining. Exceptional production as always. There's just something intoxicatingly "coherent" in their sound and stereo field. They're masters of fitting every element into the mix, even when it gets crowded.

The rhythms are still as punctuated as ever before. Drums are bright punchy and IM trade mark. It's all still there. Just the melodies and harmonies are different. Still sounds like IM to me.

EDIT: don't like the songs with singing though. That's way out of place and corny as hell! :cry: :scared:
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote:I have been a bit out of the loop about IM's music so I decided to check out their latest stuff (man they are productive as hell!! Tons of stuff since the goa(ish) days).

Don't know why you think it's bad.. I find it thoroughly entertaining. Exceptional production as always. There's just something intoxicatingly "coherent" in their sound and stereo field. They're masters of fitting every element into the mix, even when it gets crowded.

The rhythms are still as punctuated as ever before. Drums are bright punchy and IM trade mark. It's all still there. Just the melodies and harmonies are different. Still sounds like IM to me.
Ok all true. The production is just sublime.
It's just a case of sour grapes for me, and the fact they're not doing psy and have gone down the EDM/dubstep path.

I'm old and know what I like. And how dare anybody I like change :x :oops: :D
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

I'm also old (not as old as you though :hihi: ) hence I'm so out of the loop. I have to say though that I'm fairly impressed with their latest album.. but then again IM has always been about production quality for me. It's the first thing that hit me way back in the days. They just have such a distinct sound that I really like. Nothing has changed on that front which is probably why I still like it. :)

The new plugin looks great too! One could probably cook up something very similar quite quickly in Reaktor but as I'm too lazy I might actually have to purchase this thing as long as it's on introductory pricing (I think it's a tad bit overpriced at full price).

Cheers!
bManic
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

I bought it, played yesterday night and it's nice although the results are dependend on the source material so I havent got any usable sounds yet.. need more time..

Pi-e, you can start with white noise :)
Or a youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiu-9pbxz3E

Polyverse Music wrote:Pi-e, you can start with white noise :)
Or a youtube video:

haha, that was awesome. :lol:

from the link:

"SO, WHAT EXACTLY DOES THIS PLUG-IN DO?
When you hit a note on your midi keyboard, the plugin creates a tiny loop, at the wavelength of that note. There are many musical things you can do with this plugin."

As opposed to literally any sampler in the world that has an automatable sample start parameter! :roll:
I once thought I had mono for an entire year. It turned out I was just really bored...

djscorb wrote:As opposed to literally any sampler in the world that has an automatable sample start parameter! :roll:
Yep.

Polyverse Music wrote:Pi-e, you can start with white noise :)
Or a youtube video:

I didnt really get it, it might be my bad english :)

still unsure about the plug, for sure 99 it's too much...

I still havent got any usable results yet..

Return to “Effects”