Bit broken on Firefox (Android)

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Site seems broken on Firefox/Android.

The 'F' button that used to take you to the main forum page doesn't click now but if I press and hold I can open in another tab.

Yea, I know "use another browser" but I'd prefer to use FF.

Just sayin'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYxRdBz ... e=youtu.be

samsam wrote:Site seems broken on Firefox/Android.

The 'F' button that used to take you to the main forum page doesn't click now but if I press and hold I can open in another tab.

Just sayin'.
FWIW, i had problems with FF's page display on other sites and forums too. Chrome is much better in that regard.

chk071 wrote:
samsam wrote:Site seems broken on Firefox/Android.

Just sayin'.
FWIW, i had problems with FF's page display on other sites and forums too. Chrome is much better in that regard.
Yep, works perfectly on Chrome. I'd just rather avoid too much Google on my Android (I know, I know).

Was hoping this was something could be fixed KVR-end but I'm guessing not? I wrote to the FF dev email address in the app and the auto reply was basically like "Dude, we're a charity so don't expect any support, yo".

Wow, that sucks. I thought they would at least accept some feedback. But it's just what i experienced with other Android apps... you just won't get any support if you have a problem.

Firefox for Android for me was a big disapointment. I tried it 3 or 4 times, and uninstalled it every time... either it didn't display sites correctly, was buggy (crashes) or laggy while scrolling, or the operation could have been better. Tried other browsers too, but always got back to Chrome. It's really unfortunate that there isn't any other browser which works as fine, would have liked at least one good alternative, but i couldn't find it...

^ In their defence, the email offers links to their community support, so I can sign up for their forums I guess.

But the final line in the email pissed me off a bit "Please also understand that this email does not have someone monitoring it." Y'know, then why waste my time even including the email address in the first place as a point of contact?

Back to Chrome it is then...

Return to “Site Stuff”