are there FREE vst FX that can transform TREBLES of a track into BASS ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How about .... make bass and make treble?
Or make graphics?
There just 7 octaves in between to make "go away"

ShawnG wrote:
murnau wrote:
jancivil wrote: That's the hilarious part. People bent over backwards to find something that somehow suited the original post, unacknowledged by the OP, just this one thing by guitarzan who managed to adopt the OP's whole attitude during the thread. This is the weirdness of KVR that you just gotta love.
I hate that kind of weirdness with passion. I'm glad that still members here like you otherwise this would be a strange place. This is still a forum for musicians isn't it? :hihi:
I have never seen any evidence that this is a forum for musicians. This is a forum for plugin and DAW purchasers, some of whom happen to be musicians on the side. Discussions like this are mere distractions while we wait for "FS U-he Diva" posts in the marketplace or announcements of updates to our chosen wares. :?
nice to remind all square heads here, of the BASICS of KVR, they tend too much at trying to posess it as theirs, thus trying as well to exclude of it the non musicians, and non wanting to be musician like me, I am a PAINTER with colors tubes of sounds and vibrations, that's all I am with music, and KVR n other similar web sites, are the grocery stores for my promotionnal free new tubes of colors....

THANKS TO YOU ALL, KVR makers, just wishing that square heads could make their own musicians forum, but we would lose the laughs here if they went away !!!! so things finally are as good as they are now, we just need to learn how to surf on square heads...

murnau wrote:I have a good laugh reading OP question again. Hope he don't ask how to transform a .wav into a donut next time.
Humor us, you seem to know something we don't? :lol:

OBYONETAOPY wrote:nice to remind all square heads here, of the BASICS of KVR, they tend too much at trying to posess it as theirs, thus trying as well to exclude of it the non musicians, and non wanting to be musician like me, I am a PAINTER with colors tubes of sounds and vibrations, that's all I am with music, and KVR n other similar web sites, are the grocery stores for my promotionnal free new tubes of colors....
It seems to me that the sonic analogy of a "painter" would be a "musician". One who creates art out of sound is creating "music", much in the same way that one creating art with canvas and oils is creating a "painting". Conversely, one who chooses to make music without learning the craft of making music is equivalent to a child who smears their finger painting haphazardly across a piece of paper and proclaims it a brilliant work of art. I'm sure their mother would tell them how talented they are, and proudly tape it to the refrigerator door. Or gets a few random likes on Soundcloud.

The only things which separate art from non-art are practice, skill, discipline, and intent.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

murnau wrote:I have a good laugh reading OP question again. Hope he don't ask how to transform a .wav into a donut next time.
hahahaaaaaa, if you were half as intelligent as u pretend to be, you would know that wav, that is wave, that is sound, is able to create, and even lift, any forms...

but you probably know nothing about cimatics, you probably know nothing of alexander lauterwasser, because that is much outside your swimming bowl of schooled one

here, my help to try to make you see things out of your own blindfolded world made by you, and glued on by you

https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=a ... uterwasser
Sa passion : les effets (fx) des vibrations et des sons sur la morphogenèse ..

MORPHOGENESIS with SOUNDS, do you know what this is (I bet u r going to say yes, pulling me another one of your fuming verbal diarhées, with your kind of fun jokes inside, not seeing at all that donuts can be made with sounds, if we try, I mean if we fry them with sounds)

investigating MORPHOGENESIS WITH SOUNDS, will probably make u see, but I fear seeing is not really what u want ?.....some other theories say that we can even lift heavy stones with soundS, to build pyramids for example, but this will be completly out of your ability to think it, so I won't developp that part to avoid a head burst 4 you.. (SOME TIBETANS MONKS HAVING STILL THIS KNOWLEDGE (of lifting stones with sounds) IN OUR MODERN TIME)

OBYONETAOPY wrote:MORPHOGENESIS with SOUNDS, do you know what this is
Peter Gabriel tribute band?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I'm wondering if one could somehow 'flip' the melody and use that to emphasize the original track? Slicing the piece and sort of play with how it would sound...counterpoint?

I am stuck in hospital right now so I cannot try something out...mmmmmmm
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

deastman wrote:
OBYONETAOPY wrote:nice to remind all square heads here, of the BASICS of KVR, they tend too much at trying to posess it as theirs, thus trying as well to exclude of it the non musicians, and non wanting to be musician like me, I am a PAINTER with colors tubes of sounds and vibrations, that's all I am with music, and KVR n other similar web sites, are the grocery stores for my promotionnal free new tubes of colors....
It seems to me that the sonic analogy of a "painter" would be a "musician". One who creates art out of sound is creating "music", much in the same way that one creating art with canvas and oils is creating a "painting". Conversely, one who chooses to make music without learning the craft of making music is equivalent to a child who smears their finger painting haphazardly across a piece of paper and proclaims it a brilliant work of art. I'm sure their mother would tell them how talented they are, and proudly tape it to the refrigerator door. Or gets a few random likes on Soundcloud.

The only things which separate art from non-art are practice, skill, discipline, and intent.
hahahaaaaa ANOTHER one filled with CO2 AIR BALLOON here (and u were schooled too ?), saying a false truth appearing as real,

so to make things very clear, and to help you wake up OUT of your blindness, I (in my grandiozisim kindness) open the door for you on a painter child who smears her fingers painting haphazardly across a piece of paper,and that luckily for her had no dumboz parents like you quoted above, (please dumboz refrain from doing children, if it's to break their wings at young age)

her name is world wide known, she is exposed in the most important art galleries across the world, and her paintings sell for multi thousands dollars, it's AELITA ANDRE

https://youtu.be/23hWMvSrZx8
(do your searching on the net about her)

she was too young to do ANY SCHOOLS, or any paintings studies, let alone having much practice in her Art, she just had LOVE for it and STRONG BELEIFS in it, and that's enough to do ART, practice comes by doing what we LOVE and experience too

iF YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO WATCH THIS VIDEO TILL THE END, it'll burst up completly all your fuming theories here on hasard, and talents, that can't be ART, because no schools done etc...

whyterabbyt wrote:
hahahhaaaa, I think you should LEARN about MORPHOGENESIS WITH SOUNDS theory before posting stupid questions like mines hahahahaaaaaaa

i rolling on the floor laughing here

OBYONETAOPY wrote:her paintings sell for multi thousands dollars
ah, yes. because the metric of true art is renumeration.

OBYONETAOPY wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
hahahhaaaa, I think you should LEARN about MORPHOGENESIS WITH SOUNDS theory before posting stupid questions like mines hahahahaaaaaaa

i rolling on the floor laughing here
whoooooooosh.

whyterabbyt wrote:
no..... MONEY IS ANOTHER ILLUSION...... the metric of any TRUE ART is LOVE, and LOVE is also the metric of everything in THE multi Universes as ONE,, it always has, it is always, and always will be as ONE, schooling unfortunatly don't yet teach this ART of LOVE basis of ALL BEAUTY, of ALL BEAUTIFFUL ART (be it done with schooling or not)

but watch the video of AELITA ANDRE, instead of blablablating ON THE FORUM and argumenting on a irrelevant supposition

deastman wrote:

True words. :tu:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

whyterabbyt wrote:
OBYONETAOPY wrote:I don't want to learn anything about music, nor technics
Up to you. However to achieve the kind of things you're asking about doing, you'll need to learn certain stuff. That's an unassailable fact, you're not going to change that.
I just want to keep me totaly FREE for HASARD and for naive music discoveries with hasard, and, if by hasard, if I was ever to learn something ?
That's up to you too. You'll be unable to do achieve certain things by not understanding them, though.
I will do it with hasard, and certainly not with the schools of Men that wants money before delivering you a good or bad tuition
Its irrelevant what anyone's source of learning is. You'll find most people here dont have any formal musical education at all, despite your assumption to the contrary.
However refusing to learn is a different thing from not wishing to undertake formal teaching or attend a school.
That's what I said in my first now closed topic, and I resay it here again, because it is my WAY of doing things, and no one has any rights to try schooling me and to judge me because I have not been schooled, and don't want to be schooled.....
Actually we have a right to judge you for refusing to learn, when you're turning up and expecting people, who have learned, to hand you the results of that learning on a plate, then judging those people for learning in the first place.
So please, if you don't like my WAY of doing things to do my music in my own free way, please, please, please, go and play your way of seeing things about me, elsewhere, go and propagande your schooling to someone else, that may need it more than me...BECAUSE ONE THING FOR SURE, IT"S YOUR LIKES THAT TRY TO FORCE SCHOOLING upon me that disgust me of schooling...
Nobody's forcing anything on you.
If your schools were as nice as you claim, if they were joyfull places, where we learn with pleasure and playfull games but instead, you are all here propaganding to others that they must have a rich daddy, or work to make money to go to music schools to enrich the painfull doctors of your limited music theory schools....
No-one claimed that. No-one apart from yourself has conflated 'learning' with 'schools'.
There's this thing called 'books' you see. And another thing called 'the internet'. People learn stuff without schools all the time. Except those who refuse to learn, of course.
NOT FOR ME FOLKS...I"am sick n tired of your ways Men....NOW i DO it MY OWN WAY.... BE IT PLEASING to YOU OR NOT... I don"t really care.. it's my WAY n it's MY FREEDOM to do that.. ist das klaar ??? (or something like that)...
And its MY WAY OF FREEDOM to point it out when I notice that

someone who refuses to invest any effort in learning
(and thus does not understand the problem he wants solved)
is expecting other people
(who have done the learning, so that they can understand the problem)
to provide the first person with the results of their understanding
(whilst that person simultaneously claims to be superior to those people he wants to do his work for him)
So now things are going to go like that here on this topic of mine :
Are they? That's nice.
I second that. :tu:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

OBYONETAOPY wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
no..... MONEY IS ANOTHER ILLUSION
And yet from your comments about it, you're very concerned with that illusion.
but watch the video of AELITA ANDRE, instead of blablablating ON THE FORUM and argumenting on a irrelevant supposition
I dont need to, thanks, Ive seen it. The new Marla Olmstead.
Not sure what you think the mention of her refutes, though. If anything it supports deastman's comment.
Last edited by whyterabbyt on Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Effects”