Audio interface with best included software bundle.

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just wondering...

I know Focusrite has several plugins (nothing I would personally care much about) included. When I bought my NI Audio Kontrol, I could choose one NI synth for free. What else?
No signature here!

Behringer do a good few freebies with their audio interfaces.Cheers Glyn.

i got native instruments komplete audio 6. it's got: komplete elements 8, cubase le 6, traktor 2 le and a $30 voucher.

but i think focusrite's new offer tops this as far as software retail value goes.

i also know that steinberg interfaces come with cubase ai 7.

Behringer seems to bundle only free software that you can download from the net anyway. Also I'm not sure they are up to task when it comes to providing solid drivers.

It seems that M-Audio has started to include some Waves plugins (that I already happen to have anyways).
No signature here!

robotmonkey wrote:Just wondering...

I know Focusrite has several plugins (nothing I would personally care much about) included. When I bought my NI Audio Kontrol, I could choose one NI synth for free. What else?
Focusrite also includes Ableton Live Lite.
Win10 Cubase Pro 9.5

cocoazenith wrote:but i think focusrite's new offer tops this as far as software retail value goes.
Kinda bummed the Softube stuff is only for new customers as I bought my Scarlett a year ago. Although I did get the Red Plug-In Suite that was added earlier this year.

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”