Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought U-He's Diva 2 from Tomgu:
Very smooth and easy transaction, even extremely fast. Very nice guy.

-Jay- wrote:I purchased Galaxy Vintage D from Trannin I can't fault the communication as it was fantastic, very fast replies and provided great support during the license transfer procedure despite the transfer being more complicated than usual (a two part process). Although he doesn't have the greatest post count on here (like myself) he has still contributed to the forum and you will find previous positive feedback via this thread. In conclusion, highly recommended/trusted seller.
I can say the same about -Jay-. I highly recommend him as a buyer: fast payment and he was very patient with a company that took a long time to conclude the license transfer (more than we both expected).

Sold Zebra 2 to relioS. A smoooooth transaction with a reliable buyer. Thank you U-he as well for the help and easy license transfer!

Sold AD2 Adpaks to Hez and markorphee. Both buyers recommended, everything went well. Thanks go also to XLN Audio for the free and effortless license transfer!

Bought Diva from Apostate. Perfect & superfast. Thanks again!

Bought Eventide H3000 from chrisg.
Im very pleased, 100 Points !

Bought Valhalla Shimmer from asksol. Super fast transaction, thank you!

Bought Nepheton from TheoM. Reliable seller - thanks again!

sold Eventide H3000 Factory to adfh27451ga,

smooth, good communication, fast payment - thanks !

Bought Zebra 2 from LoGiCa. Perfect & superfast. Thanks again!

Bought Eventide Blackhole from chrisg -- had great communication and fast and easy transaction, would absolutely deal again! Thanks!

sold Eventide Blackhole to Alexiz,
friendly communication, fast payment, recommended !

Sold Little AlterBoy to FNG. Silky smooth transaction via soundtoys and iLok :tu:

I sold Nectar 2 to FracturedPelvis and the transaction was quick and painless. Great person to do business with! Would definitely do business with again!
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.

Bought Ableton Live 8 from autodafe. Great price, great communication (I paid in my preffered currency)
and the transfer on behalf of Ableton Support has set a new record. Done within the same day.

I purchased iZotope's Nectar 2 Production Suite from sounddesigner and I can't imagine the transaction having gone any smoother. Quick, helpful and detailed responses, kept me updated on the license transfer process, and was very patient. Would for sure do business with him again. :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”