TAL BassLine-101

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Essence for TAL Bassline 101 TAL-BassLine-101

Uncle E wrote:
chk071 wrote:TAL plugins often go in the market place, so that would be the first place for me to look.
I bought BassLine-101 and U-No-LX secondhand in the marketplace for really cheap. However, it turned out that the seller had bought them through Plugin Boutique and I'm somehow supposed to receive my support through them, not directly through TAL. Does anyone have any experience with that? Were you able to upgrade to the latest versions?

License transfers are possible if you bought the plugin in our own web shop

http://tal-software.com/FAQ

It doesn't matter even though the seller "sells" you his/her license, it doesn't go anywhere from his/hers account. Unless people at pib are willing to move it.

I love BL101 for the sound and filter emulation. I just wished it had another oscillator. I don't even need cross oscillation modulation of any kind, no fm, no rm, just a way to mix different pitches and waveforms.
Please mr kunz. I beg you.

You can even made that a paid update. I so wouldn't mind.

One way to do it without straying too far from the original would be to add something like the Stack control in FXpansion Strobe 2. Together with the Detune knob, this makes all kinds of unison, supersaw, or moving fifths sounds available.

Uncle E wrote:One way to do it without straying too far from the original would be to add something like the Stack control in FXpansion Strobe 2. Together with the Detune knob, this makes all kinds of unison, supersaw, or moving fifths sounds available.
I could argue that such a method would make it less intuitive to use, straying further away from the original ;)
That said, I wouldn't mind a TAL emu of another SH synth with 2 oscs.

I could then argue that the SH-101 is an overly simplistic synth to begin with...;)

2 knobs aren't going to confuse anyone.

Oh it most certainly is! It's like a MyfirstRoland synth (if you're the right age you'll know the reference ;). I just don't feel the transmod thing, but that's personal.
Anyway, I think we'll see another synth from TAL rather than him adding this sort of functionality within the current ones.

Hi all I'm a newbie to this forum and and music producing. I just downloaded Reaper and of course TBL i have the 64bit version install. Here is my problem im using the virtual keyboard in reaper along with the loaded TBL and i get this loud sssssshhhhhhh noise every say 30 secs. What can be the problem here?

Thanks i appreciate the feedback.

datshim wrote:Hi all I'm a newbie to this forum and and music producing. I just downloaded Reaper and of course TBL i have the 64bit version install. Here is my problem im using the virtual keyboard in reaper along with the loaded TBL and i get this loud sssssshhhhhhh noise every say 30 secs. What can be the problem here?

Thanks i appreciate the feedback.
I think you're using the demo. You either have to buy it, and upon entering the serial, the noise will be gone.

Alternatively, you can get the older version of this plugin free, here: https://tal-software.com/products/tal-bassline

thanks i downloaded the older version for now

I've just released a preset collection for Bassline-101 if anyone is interested in picking up some presets, it's a great synth :) There are 175 presets and the price is $14.99 using the code INTRO25 during September.

Product page

Soundcloud

I am on v1.65 at the mo, think I shall update, as:

-Record sequencer slide when overlaping notes while recording (v1.7.0)
-Record sequencer pause switch added. MIDI Learn possible (v1.7.0)
-Some more UI optimisations and fixes (v1.6.9)
-Broken MOD Wheel fixed (v1.6.9)
-Brings back windows XP compatibility (v1.6.8 )
-Fixes UI preformance problems on OSX and Windows (v1.6.8 )

Nice of 'em to continue to support XP :tu:

samsam wrote:Thanx for the headsup.. Black skin now available - nice!
Why did they need to hide this option, couldn't it be stated in the menu ?

I want a red skin

alvfaria wrote:I want a red skin
You can have both a red and blue skin, you just need to find the right point to click in the top left corner.

Hi, So I have a patch that I really like on the TAL BassLine-101 that uses the velocity envelope, Is it possible to recreate this patch on a real sh-101? or is this not possible because the real sh-101 doesn't have the velocity section?

Return to “Instruments”