Call to Arms: Charity 2015 ($32865 raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wusik Station V8 #4 $20
Last edited by _al_ on Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:)
Last edited by _al_ on Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

_al_ wrote:
VitaminD wrote:I always thought we bid on a particular one.. this is why some items go for 40 and two others are at 60 and 65.
yeah cause if 2 people bid the same amount, and you outbid them, which one gets kicked out?
need to say what number you want
We have to let Luftrum to say how it is, because for me it was always the opposite of what you are writing :)

_al_ wrote:
VitaminD wrote:I always thought we bid on a particular one.. this is why some items go for 40 and two others are at 60 and 65.
yeah cause if 2 people bid the same amount, and you outbid them, which one gets kicked out?
need to say what number you want
Lowest number always gets knocked out. Regardless of which one in a multiple listing.
In the case of bids being the same, earliest bid takes precedent.

fair enough.
seems like uneeded work for luftrum though, if he's got to track the dates too, though i suppose it would stop any victimization

TkDelay $25

Sonivox Film Score Companion Suite $55

Progsounds Audiority Omnisphere TOTAL Bundle $30

Samplephonics $200 Voucher $60

Wusik Station V8 $15

Klangfreund LUFS Meter $10

LennarDigital Sylenth1 $70

I'll remember the names of you guys who bid more than me on Sonic Charge's Microtonic. :x

Sonic Charge's Microtonic: $65

Sylenth 1 $80

**current calculations put it at (to make it easier on Luftrum)**

#1 - soundlabatl $80

#2 - KJ.metissage $75

#3 - Keith99 $70
i7-12700K|16GB Ram|2x 980PRO |
MB Pro Retina|Live 11|Scarlett 2i4|JBL LSR305|

_al_ wrote:fair enough.
seems like uneeded work for luftrum though, if he's got to track the dates too, though i suppose it would stop any victimization
I think he simply starts from the last post and works backwards. At least that's how I would do it. Then it's just a matter of checking what's left against the list and only making changes where necessary. Yes, it's time consuming, but there are ways to minimize it. The fact that he puts himself out to do this each year (with every day of this month) is one of those things we all applaud and sing praises about him.
:tu: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :singer:

Synapse Audio DUNE 2: $82

e@rs wrote:Sugar Bytes Obscurium: $69
Sugar Bytes Turnado: $47
LVC-Audio Everything Bundle: $19
LinPlug SaxLab: $19
Cableguys VolumeShaper: $2
Synapse Audio DUNE 2: $59
iZotope BreakTweaker: $33
Luftrum, you skipped my LVC-Audio bid. It's on page 18. It should replace the one with $16.

Sylenth1 $85

BBFG# wrote:Lowest number always gets knocked out. Regardless of which one in a multiple listing. In the case of bids being the same, earliest bid takes precedent.
<--- This. You do not need to specify any #. I always start from last post and work backwards too.
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Tk Delay: 26$
yzcoruhT

Return to “Instruments”