Call to Arms: Charity 2015 ($32865 raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sylenth1 #3 $50

kj.metissage wrote:Sylenth1 #3 $50
You need to up it a little, because I'm already bidding $50 (there are the others with $55 and $60 ;)

TkDelay: 20$
yzcoruhT

Sylenth #3 - $60
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

Restoration Suite - $50
Syn'X 2 - $70
DUNE 2 - $80

Samplephonics Voucher #1: $60.00

Until now we have raised a grand total of $9125 :clap:
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Tritik TkDelay - $21
Sonic Charge Microtonic - $60

EnGee wrote:
kj.metissage wrote:Sylenth1 #3 $50
You need to up it a little, because I'm already bidding $50 (there are the others with $55 and $60 ;)
Honestly, I think you're mistaken. :wink:

I placed a bid for the #3 one. You placed a bid, well, for which one ?

You didn't mention it, like the other 2 guys. You have to bid for the #1, #2, or #3 right ?

Problem is, the rules doesn't make any mention of that scenario, when there are multiple times the same product.
EnGee wrote:(although I doubt I can get it, but at least I'm trying :hihi: )

Sylenth 1 : $50
Anyway, I'll place another bid now.

Sylenth1 #3 $75

kj.metissage wrote: I placed a bid for the #3 one. You placed a bid, well, for which one ?

You didn't mention it, like the other 2 guys. You have to bid for the #1, #2, or #3 right ?

Problem is, the rules doesn't make any mention of that scenario, when there are multiple times the same product.
You bid for any of them - the one with the lowest bid is outbid (to be exact it's like: the highest outbids the second highest, the second highest outbids the third highest, the third highest outbids the fourth highest, the fourth highest is gone).

I don't remember what happens if there are two bids for the same amount - the older is gone or the newer one?

Addictive Keys Trio Bundle 16$

szalonykp wrote:You bid for any of them - the one with the lowest bid is outbid (to be exact it's like: the highest outbids the second highest, the second highest outbids the third highest, the third highest outbids the fourth highest, the fourth highest is gone).

I don't remember what happens if there are two bids for the same amount - the older is gone or the newer one?
Well, that's why it should be a written rule.

Because to me, we could have 3 bids of the same amount as there are 3 products.

The way it's been done in the past is that bids are taken in post order, earliest first.

Where there are multiple identical items being bid for, the lowest bid is outbid first.

Where there are identical bids already made on a multiple item, the bids are outbid in order, #1 first, then #2 etc - but only the lowest bids of course (whichever numbers they are).

The last rule is the only thing that allows for some tactical bidding, but you have to have some rules...

Luftrum will confirm whether this is still correct though!

Oh, and since I'm here...

Sonic Charge Echobode $25
Textur for ACE
After Hours for Lounge Lizard EP-4
Prism Sticks for Chromaphone 2

I always thought we bid on a particular one.. this is why some items go for 40 and two others are at 60 and 65.

VitaminD wrote:I always thought we bid on a particular one.. this is why some items go for 40 and two others are at 60 and 65.
That's what I thought too.

Return to “Instruments”