Is there a vst FX that can fusion two different musics into one new music

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OBYONETAOPY wrote:to GUITARZAN

I am investigating with your key words given "" Conceptual Algorithmic Music vst "" and there r plenty nice links and music gears that talks my language ...

like this Karlheinz Essl http://www.essl.at/software.html who tailored tools for composition, live performance and sound design towards the needs of musicians who are interested in generative music, randomness and indeterminacy.

that is where I can be ""tagged"" in at the moment (but I don't like tags -_-) :

Non-deterministic music (Biles 2002), or music that cannot be repeated, for example, ordinary wind chimes (Dorin 2001). This perspective comes from the broader generative art movement.

This revolves around the idea that music, or sounds may be "generated" by someone "farming" parameters within an ecology, such that the ecology will perpetually produce different variation based on the parameters and algorithms used in the tools used.

But I don't farm, I paint with sounds, vibrations, tones, using vst, vsti, daw or else that can records or make sounds

WOUAHHHH, GUITARZAN, thanks a lot (u r not a waste of time like others here), your few key words GIVEN have open the doors to the worlds of like BRIAN ENO, PIERRE HENRY, TERRY RILLEY, etc.... my favorite MUSICIANS, pionneers in BIZARE MUSICS and new unconventionnal ways of doing MUSIC.....(sorry, if I miss others names, but they are all my inspiring ways of making music....INCLUDING pink floyd, RENE AUBRY, etc... OF COURSE)
Cool man! There's more than one way to create and appreciate music... go for it! :tu:

www.anarchicharmony.org/People/Culver/CagePrograms.html

guitarzan wrote: Cool man! There's more than one way to create and appreciate music... go for it! :tu:
Is that actually your usual "one post per year" or are we spoiled with another level of psycho tactic where one moron use multiple accounts to leave the impression that someone else support his kibosh?

No need to answer, the question was rhetorical. :hihi:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:
guitarzan wrote: Cool man! There's more than one way to create and appreciate music... go for it! :tu:
Is that actually your usual "one post per year" or are we spoiled with another level of psycho tactic where one moron use multiple accounts to leave the impression that someone else support his kibosh?

No need to answer, the question was rhetorical. :hihi:
You can refer to this entire thread to see exactly why I never post anymore. Major a-hole convention 24/7 around here.

guitarzan wrote:You can refer to this entire thread to see exactly why I never post anymore. Major a-hole convention 24/7 around here.
I see what you mean. Well, in defence of the chaps of course it's not everybody given to comment as polite and competent as OBYONETAOPY and you did here all the time. Anyway, hope you keep your promise! I don't want to play the buzzer for highly gifted people which only lose their precious time here. :lol:

The rest is silence. (William Shakespeare: Hamlet)
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Are we talking about mixing between entire songs or separate tracks of each. If so then maybe using a free DAW might work then. :shrug:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

no songs, (songs, worded mouthed words tends to ennoy me fast, like those guys that have nothing to bring for progress, but cover this topic with their useless long and multiple verbal diarhees)

only full tracks fully done, so that vibrating dissonnancies that I affectionnate much could create new harmonies

In AUDACITY, sometimes, I succeed that by trying diverses positionnings of diverses tracks under each other, (slightly paul stretching some TO DIFFERENT STRECHES) but over all, it mostly always end up YEURKY, n seldom nice to hear.......even so that, with hazard tries, sometimes I get REAL NICE NEW PIECES of MUSICS, when doing that, (roughly one interesting one out of twenty yeurky tries ratio) for exemple, This SPARE WAY TO HEAVEN of mine was one that got out fine WITH THAT METHOD OF DOING, and by hazard sounding like STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN but not being STAIRWAY to HEAVEN of LED ZEP....

https://soundcloud.com/obyonetaopy/spareway-to-heaven

THIS COMPLETE TRACK is ultimate pure hazard, mixing hazardeously multiple tracks (by me done from scratch, no rip offs or copying anyones what so ever), just after I recorded by hazard a few notes done by me by hazard on my desaccorded dusty guitar one day trying a new guitar mic bought by hazard for 2dollars in a second hand shop...

Karma_tba wrote:BUMP
Ooooh the irony....
It's not what you use, it's how you use it...

AND YES, GUITARZAN, I too (like John CAGE, excepted I not being a schooled musician like he was) work my musics with the I CHING sometimes,

https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=h ... 39&dpr=0.9

because the I CHING is the first computer in the World, and that 2000 years before Djeezuss Christ

https://youtu.be/amLatEL_Sts
(in French, because I am French, the music UNDER this video is not mine of course -_- nor is the video remixing of it's end graphicals)

but rougly, this video explains how from the binary code of the I CHING BOOK, Mankind came (through history and diverse scientists discoveries) to make PC that we know now, based on binary code to serve videos, images, texts, musics and so on...

http://obyonetaopy.tumblr.com/post/1308 ... %A9tranges

So black birds of the NO IT DOES NOT EXISTS n YOU BETTER LEARN MUSIC MAKING like us......

I found a kind of software I searched in my entry topic question, and it seems ok,

STOCK SYNTH
http://www.dontcrack.com/freeware/downl ... tockSynth/

+ there are plenty others neat softwares for free, linked to this finding, that can help the MUSICAL MUSE to action...

ERATUM : STOCK SYNTH does not work for me, but LAUKI http://www.dontcrack.com/freeware/downl ... are/Lauki/ and TREE http://www.dontcrack.com/freeware/downl ... ware/Tree/ work fine, and to my standart naive, they are giant tools for randomising with my own tracks multilayered

That all folks :party: :clap:

Thanks for your help, and your non help
Last edited by OBYONETAOPY on Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OBYONETAOPY wrote:that's how i work, KEEPING THE MENTAL VERBAL THINKING DIARHEE out OF MY MUSIC PROCESS MAKING
but evidently not out of your WRITING PROCESS MAKING

Karma_tba wrote:BTW the comment about me not feeling well is a particularly low blow ....anyone who is paying attention would know I am Stage 4 inoperable and incurable. I don't expect KVR to crowd fund to help me off set the costs of trying to keep a dying man alive,but to make light of my Cancer is as insensitive as you can get. :clap:
I just tried to send you a PM but you have them disabled. I'm very sorry about your health.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

i've found the software you need. unfortunately, it was written by someone who coded in hazard™, and therefore, was never finished. he did get pretty close but realised that even if he was successful, the kind of people who might want to use it would be completely opposed to actually learning how to use it :shrug:

the developer was last seen walking barefoot in trafalgar square muttering about schools, tuitions, conditioning, hazards, and john cage

nevermind
Last edited by chk071 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gotta say, as vehemently as I disagree with your way of asking questions, Spareway to Heaven is pretty cool. :tu:

OBYONETAOPY wrote:no songs, (songs, worded mouthed words tends to ennoy me fast, like those guys that have nothing to bring for progress, but cover this topic with their useless long and multiple verbal diarhees)

only full tracks fully done, so that vibrating dissonnancies that I affectionnate much could create new harmonies

In AUDACITY, sometimes, I succeed that by trying diverses positionnings of diverses tracks under each other, (slightly paul stretching some TO DIFFERENT STRECHES) but over all, it mostly always end up YEURKY, n seldom nice to hear.......even so that, with hazard tries, sometimes I get REAL NICE NEW PIECES of MUSICS, when doing that, (roughly one interesting one out of twenty yeurky tries ratio) for exemple, This SPARE WAY TO HEAVEN of mine was one that got out fine WITH THAT METHOD OF DOING, and by hazard sounding like STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN but not being STAIRWAY to HEAVEN of LED ZEP....

https://soundcloud.com/obyonetaopy/spareway-to-heaven

THIS COMPLETE TRACK is ultimate pure hazard, mixing hazardeously multiple tracks (by me done from scratch, no rip offs or copying anyones what so ever), just after I recorded by hazard a few notes done by me by hazard on my desaccorded dusty guitar one day trying a new guitar mic bought by hazard for 2dollars in a second hand shop...
Mmmmm....separate each instrument track and then interleave them using different effects on each. Yes, and then you can use a variety of different instruments to copy the tracks.

BTW...good going on that piece. :wink:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Return to “Effects”