Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MountainKing wrote:Could someone specify wether you'd get all plugin versions of TrackPlug 5 if you'd purchase the aax version at MF:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/channel- ... ug&index=2

See here as well:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 0#p6242347
Yes, just send WA an email.

G

Don't know if this helps but I bought this from MF awhile back and I could register the PC VST2 version but I did register it on my ilok. No problems at all

jezjez wrote:
yevster wrote:
Uncle E wrote:Soundtoys Native Effects 5 now available with no dongle required! Upgrade now for $199 and receive an automatic extra discount in cart at JRR Shop:

www.jrrshop.com/soundtoys-native-effects-upgrade
Upgrade from what?
v4 I'd say.
Uncle E - Are you able to do specialized upgrades too like on the Soundtoys site i.e cheaper upgrade price if we already own other soundtoys plugins in addition to v4?
I'd also be interested in seeing your upgrade price as an Echoboy. Microshift, Little Alterboy. Little Primal Tap owner - Soundtoys quote $220 to upgrade to the full v5 bundle

GHOST19 wrote:
Receive Softube TSAR-1R, Tube Delay, and Saturation Knob FREE with any Focusrite Scarlett, Clarett, or Saffire interface. Automatic extra discounts in cart at JRR Shop:

http://www.jrrshop.com/Focusrite
Is it a jrrshop special or a general Focusrite promotion?

I'm potentially interested in a new soundcard and that could be a deal sweetener but won't import from the US.
Found the answer: it's a global thing http://global.focusrite.com/softube.

pheeleep wrote:
antithesist wrote:
Uncle E wrote:Upgrade to the Rob Papen eXplorer III Bundle for only $149 and receive an automatic extra discount in cart at JRR Shop. You must own 3 or more plugins, the EDM Bundle, or the Urban Bundle to qualify so we added the option to bundle extra plugins to help you get there:

www.jrrshop.com/Rob-Papen
Is the new EQ included?

Can I get there from RP-Delay, RP-Distort and RP-Amod as the three plugins?

Thanks!
Yes and yes :)
Really? In rob papen's newsletter email about the sale from their own site they say free plugins (with rp-distort and rp-amod specifically mentioned) are not applicable to the upgrade discount:

Owners of three (or more) Rob Papen products: Euro 149-- | USD 149--
(Note: only purchased plug-ins are eligible; free plug-ins, such as RP-AMOD or RP-Distort, are not.)

ezelkow1 wrote:
pheeleep wrote:
antithesist wrote:
Uncle E wrote:Upgrade to the Rob Papen eXplorer III Bundle for only $149 and receive an automatic extra discount in cart at JRR Shop. You must own 3 or more plugins, the EDM Bundle, or the Urban Bundle to qualify so we added the option to bundle extra plugins to help you get there:

Is the new EQ included?

Thanks!
Really? In rob papen's newsletter email about the sale from their own site they say free plugins (with rp-distort and rp-amod specifically mentioned) are not applicable to the upgrade discount:

(Note: only purchased plug-ins are eligible; free plug-ins, such as RP-AMOD or RP-Distort, are not.)
I can confirm that you can get there with the freebies. I did this through JRR a couple of months ago when they had this special. Sounds too good to be true, but it isn't. Get the entire RP collection for less than the price of 1 synth. Amazing.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Well done Biome Digital, for just £8 this is a smashing deal, 120 patches for Kontakt, scripted GUI + bonus content :tu:

https://www.biomedigital.com/downloads/ ... i-kontakt/

-Edit- Double post (KVR acting up again). See below
Last edited by pheeleep on Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Play it by ear

ezelkow1 wrote:
pheeleep wrote:
antithesist wrote:

Is the new EQ included?

Thanks!

My apologies if that is indeed now the case. The last time RP had this Explorer III upgrade sale in May 2015, I was able to upgrade using these 3 plugins: RP-Delay (which I bought for $10 in a no brainer years ago), RP Distort (which I got for free) and RP-AMOD (which I also got for free). I bought from JRR shop and my total
was $119.20 ($149 - $29.80 discount that either got automatically applied once added to my cart or I must have used one of JRR's coupon codes. Can't remember).

Also, I had no idea that I would get RP-EQ for free when it was added to the Explorer III bundle, but I did. I just had to install the latest version of Explorer III available in my account. Pretty cool that new plugins that get added to the Explorer III bundle are provided for free to existing Explorer III users. Not only do you get everything RP makes in this sale, but you may also get one or more extra plugins in the future as well, free of charge (until there is an Explorer IV)
Play it by ear

Uncle E wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Seems to be rather quiet on the sales front at this time, can't remember last time the Bargain thread moved so slow with new updates
That's because all the hot iZotope Music Production Bundle Loyalty Upgrade talk is happening on its own thread. That's pretty much the deal of the year, IMO. It's all the mixing tools anyone could need for only $209:

http://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-music-pr ... ty-upgrade

does this include the free upgrade to ozone 7 advanced?

thanks

T

tonymax wrote:
Uncle E wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Seems to be rather quiet on the sales front at this time, can't remember last time the Bargain thread moved so slow with new updates
That's because all the hot iZotope Music Production Bundle Loyalty Upgrade talk is happening on its own thread. That's pretty much the deal of the year, IMO. It's all the mixing tools anyone could need for only $209:

http://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-music-pr ... ty-upgrade

does this include the free upgrade to ozone 7 advanced?

thanks

T
Yes, if you buy Ozone 6 Advanced now you get the next version free in November.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Numanoid wrote:Well done Biome Digital, for just £8 this is a smashing deal, 120 patches for Kontakt, scripted GUI + bonus content :tu:

https://www.biomedigital.com/downloads/ ... i-kontakt/
Thank you! :tu:

This is a limited offer and will be going up in price again soon.

Don't forget the other formats too though - Reason ReFill, Ableton Live Pack and Soundfonts with Zampler patches, each under £8! - https://www.biomedigital.com/downloads/ ... th-samples

IMHO, the Soundfonts format really shows off the power of Zampler like nothing else I have heard.

Check it out! :hihi:

What bout iZotope "Music Production Bundle Loyalty upgrade" at 249$?
Izotope site says you need to have 2 products ("Own any two of the following products: Ozone 6 Standard or Advanced, Alloy 2,
Trash 2, Nectar 2, or RX 4 Standard or Advanced.")

JRR Shop says tou just need one to qualify...(The Loyalty Upgrade is for anyone who owns one of the following: Alloy, Ozone Advanced, Nectar, RX, or Trash) doesn't specify versions tho

It was added later. JRR confirmed that it work with one product. Obviously iZotope didn't update their site or Uncle put out an amazing special again! :hihi:

Anyway, the whole sale has been full of confusion and misinformation. I had also several questions which still are not answered for example: Why i got serials for products i already have? Can i simply sell them so that someone else can register? Why i should register them anyway? What happen if i do will i have the same products twice?

I had six+ products in my account as i bought the upgrade from JRR. I got single SN for every product. Then i sold two products to get the same ammount of money back i invested. Then i registered the new stuff (without the products i already had) and everything worked flawless.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Stephan wrote:
jezjez wrote:
yevster wrote:
Uncle E wrote:Soundtoys Native Effects 5 now available with no dongle required! Upgrade now for $199 and receive an automatic extra discount in cart at JRR Shop:

www.jrrshop.com/soundtoys-native-effects-upgrade
Upgrade from what?
v4 I'd say.
Uncle E - Are you able to do specialized upgrades too like on the Soundtoys site i.e cheaper upgrade price if we already own other soundtoys plugins in addition to v4?

I'd also be interested in seeing your upgrade price as an Echoboy. Microshift, Little Alterboy. Little Primal Tap owner - Soundtoys quote $220 to upgrade to the full v5 bundle

@Uncle E: any answer to this please?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”