U-He Beat Zille in the upcoming issue of Beat Magazine

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille Beatzille

I've started calling around in Australia but I can't seem to find the hardcopy for purchase anywhere. Does anyone know if it's available / distributed in AUS?

Cheers in advance. :tu:
"Yeah Butch tell Paul McCartney what to do..." - Dave Grohl, Sound City

Thanks so much to everyone at u-he for this nice gift. It's definitely one of the best free synths ever released.

transverb wrote:I've started calling around in Australia but I can't seem to find the hardcopy for purchase anywhere. Does anyone know if it's available / distributed in AUS?

They will ship to Australia, I have a copy on the way and it was about $15AU at the current exchange rate. I have ordered a few issues in the past and they made it here in one piece in a couple of weeks.

Cheers,

provoc

provoc wrote:
transverb wrote:I've started calling around in Australia but I can't seem to find the hardcopy for purchase anywhere. Does anyone know if it's available / distributed in AUS?

They will ship to Australia, I have a copy on the way and it was about $15AU at the current exchange rate. I have ordered a few issues in the past and they made it here in one piece in a couple of weeks.

Cheers,

provoc
Cheers mate, really do appreciate the info. :tu:

We could chat with the Beat magazine staff and see if we can set up distribution here in AUS. Could be good! :D

How many presets does it ship with. With something like this modular, I'd probably only explore the presets. More planned?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Many of them by HS.

Edit: Corrected (some presets are double)
Last edited by Chris-S on Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

From a distance GUI layout looks a bit like Presswerk, the paneling, dark background, placement of window in the middle

at a closer look it looks more like bazille :hihi:

Woohoo!! Today arrived my ordered copy of Beat Magazin with BeatZille. I don't think I ever had that much anticipation for a magazine delivery ... :party:

And it's really great!! This 'Bazille Light' is just what the doctor ordered ... (And also very useful as a stepping stone to Bazille, which frankly I find a little intimidating.) . .:)

"Kids! Get off my lawn!"

Yeah, Ace might be easier to understand.
It's easy if you know how

who is "zille"?

I just received a reply back from Beat... here is the link for all those internationals that want to have the newest hardcopy issue shipped: :phones:

http://www.falkemedia-shop.de/musik.html

Chris-S wrote:140.
Many of them by HS.

... and some of them are incredibly beautiful ... very inspirational!

HS Shatterbox Pad . . . :love:

"Kids! Get off my lawn!"

Small praise: I like this thing much more than i thought i would. Wasn't sure if the modular approach, and the weird modulation sources are for me, but the more i use it, the more i keep thinking it's all in the right place, and it's all well thought out. :) And like the sound too, especially the filters are awesome. So, thanks again u-he for this nice magware. Can only recommend to check it out if you haven't already. The limitations are for me quite neglectable. Well, maybe a LFO more would have been nice, but then, fair enough if it's only there in the payware version. I'm sure this will be of much use, especially for extreme sounds.

I'm living outside of EU and, honestly, outside of the civilized world, so I'm afraid there may be some issues with post delivery to where I am.

If I purchase a downloadable version of the magazine could someone send a copy of the distributive to me by e-mail? Or this would be illegal?
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Return to “Instruments”