Is there a vst FX that can fusion two different musics into one new music

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

deastman wrote:Seriously, I think you'll find that John Cage actually knew what he was doing.
As did his collaborators. Moreso, Cage knew why he was doing it. "Because I want to be naive" wasnt part of that. As evidenced by his writings, Cage thought very deeply about 'why'. His thinking was more important in many ways than the results.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

HONESTLY, when we see the state in which most of youz intelligent ones have transformed the Planet Earth (1% fulthy rich while 99% remains poor, biodiversity destructions, pollutions everywhere, CRIMES without Justice, lies, DECEITS over truth, alienations over freedom etc)... all this done with your many diplomas in everything, including Music, I must say that faced TO your failures everywhere, we are in PERFECT RIGHT to choose another way of progressing, of doing, and it's my complete FREEDOM to do that...

I know hazard have much more opportunities and possibles than conditionned knowledge that turns on it'self like fishes in a bowl...BUT IT's a waste of time talking to you, because you are not OPEN to the NEW, you only repeat the ancient of what others did before you, (all your music schools and tuitions are based on what ancient invented for music) decorating it according to your own taste and calling that creativity ...... This is my last answer to you here...I despize your schools, always on the paying mode and if you don't pay you can't have good tuitions....F**** that. I won't waste my time n nrj in your sterile aquatic bowl argumenting on things you don't want to hear, because too occupied at wanting to conform me to your little decaying World against my FREEDOM of choice for the NEW that don't need your schooling (Pink Floyd : TEACHERS leave those kids alone)...

AND do not compare ARTISTS with SURGEONS, it's completly stupid, because it's not the same part of the brain that is used to do these jobs AND we can't compare messing with a score, (or a canvass painting) WITHOUT showing how dumbo we are.... but since the start of this post, 3/4 of you say stupid things without even realising it...

For the rest, thanks GUITARZAN for the suggestion of ONYX but it's free for only 21 days, after we must register, anyway, I 'll try it, looks a bit too complex for my way of working music, but if I do not try, I'll always wonder about it...

Thanks to all those, I did not mention, still open upthere in their head and not seeking to conform others into their own way of seeing things...

and yes, Michael L, I know the right key words open new doors on the net, for other vst goodies free or not expensive, but untill finding these rights keywords, doors stay closed, it's part of the hazard game too... heheheheeeeeee

Shut the f**k up, use you're brain, and don't expect someone else to do the creative work for you
Amazon: why not use an alternative

You can't be a complete naive in music, OBYONETAOPY.
You already know too much, as evidenced by your references in this thread.

If yours is a serious question, then Morph, Alchemy or SpectrumWorx would get my votes too.
Last edited by Doug1978 on Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OBYONETAOPY wrote:... thanks GUITARZAN for the suggestion of ONYX but it's free for only 21 days, after we must register, anyway, I 'll try it, looks a bit too complex for my way of working music, but if I do not try, I'll always wonder about it...
You do have to register within 21 days to keep using Onyx, but registration is free.

They also offer a related program called Style Enhancer that also has free registration, and there are several free Styles, a video tutorial...I think there's a free PDF user manual too.

I'm not sure about the rocket car and pony...they probably cost extra :)

TRYING onyx at the moment, looks very interesting, but has too much features a little bit too complex for my brain, which needs easy n fast stuff to operate....like a kid...

BECAUSE, WHEN working with hazard, you must not engage in any reflections and mentalisations to do something, all must be open, zen and free inside the brain, NO THOUGHTS at ALL and what's more, not wanting any thinking at all (that's how i work, KEEPING THE MENTAL VERBAL THINKING DIARHEE out OF MY MUSIC PROCESS MAKING

and ONYX is very complete and has so many things to click that it's very confusing to me, because it forces me to go under the hood and learn how to do things before I get ""may be "" 2 seconds of my own sound running, it's defenitivly not my way of working, learning mecanics before driving my car....

I need out of the box working tools, that I plug in my vstdaw and they sound when I sneaze (heheheeeeee) so that I can concentrate on nothing BUT MUSIC VIBS, RYTHMS (or not) and TONES and let the music build itself up nearly on it's own, by tweaking knobs, moving flics, turning wheels, crossing grid, etc, etc...

but thanks GUITARZAN for offering me that opportunity, to see that real complex things do exist in music for those that have a MATH BRAIN and like to solve riddles

I'am afraid that this BIG BOY is not yet for my brain that is in front of it like a chicken that's found a knife... :help:

I see Jedinhopy's evil twin from the mirror universe has arrived.

Interesting drugs involved?

VariKusBrainZ i CERTAINLY DON"T EXPECT ANYTHING FROM YOU n would not even want you to do things for me, or teach me anything...you CAME of your own free will here and now you can go free, AND PLAY your music somewhere else, the furthest away from my topic here, the better.......I decide what to learn, and when and how.... no one is allowed to tell me to DO like them, n be like them...as I do not try, and force anyone to be like me...

Gamma-UT wrote:I see Jedinhopy's evil twin from the mirror universe has arrived.
:tu:
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Ah...not my thing, but I think what your looking for may be called Generative Music Software or Conceptual Algorithmic Music Software.

Here's a hefty list of freebies I found after a quick Google search:

conceptual-algorithmic-music.blogspot.com/p/algorithmic-software-list.html?m=1

EDIT: hmmm...can't seem to get a decent link for it...I guess just search Google for:

Conceptual Algorithmic Music: Algorithmic Software List

yeap thanks for the key words, I'll investigate into that, and probably will find some interesting freebies

Conceptual Algorithmic Music: Algorithmic Software List

problem, with the key word algorythmic, we get plenty of REVERBS links, and I can't stand REVERBS heheheeeeeee :o :hihi: :o

Thanks for setting me straight. Perhaps you could explain to me precisely which parts of the brain are involved in the creation of music and performing brain surgery, since they are apparently COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

Also, could you please list your sources cited for the statistics about the 1% filthy rich and 99% poor? Presumably you group those of us responding to you in with the top 1%?

Thank you in advance for your response.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Gamma-UT wrote:I see Jedinhopy's evil twin from the mirror universe has arrived.

OBYONETAOPY wrote:
I know hazard have much more opportunities and possibles than conditionned knowledge that turns on it'self like fishes in a bowl...BUT IT's a waste of time talking to you, because you are not OPEN to the NEW, you only repeat the ancient of what others did before you, (all your music schools and tuitions are based on what ancient invented for music) decorating it according to your own taste and calling that creativity ...... This is my last answer to you here...I despize your schools, always on the paying mode
Look, if you're going to do anything good with such an application, say Spectrumworks, you're going to need to know something first. You're actually ranting and raving now on the basis that not-knowing is ethically superior, because you're free of conditioning (and free of having acquired adequate skills, but of course that's all in your way on your path to being absolutely free) and because totally eschewing study means never paying for it. So pure 'hazard' affords you 'more possibilities' than, well, actual thought, let alone work.

So sure, don't listen to anybody! Just go with your story which works to dismiss any and everyone that has actually done some work. Everybody's this reactionary elitist, no one can do anything but repeat the old. You couldn't possibly understand anything about any REAL avant-garde because you toss out any and everything where someone obtained a real basis in craft. You're JUST LIKE John Cage! No, John Cage was an excellent musician who happened to become interested in chance elements and pursued various philosophical paths. You're just a moron, I mean literally; your expression is that of a child, with a poor disposition as to work.

Return to “Effects”