Native Instruments released Reaktor 6 !

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Reaktor

wagtunes wrote:Let me make sure I understand this correctly.

As a K9 owner, I still have to pay full price for R6?
This is what i get for being a regular owner, not sure what the komplete owners get when they try to check out.

:borg:

Reaktor 6 was $149 australian for me. (komplete 9 owner last week when I bought it)
This week I upgraded to Komplete 10.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

i have komplete 9
and NI quote me the upgrade price

dave

wagtunes wrote:Let me make sure I understand this correctly.

As a K9 owner, I still have to pay full price for R6?
That is correct. Irritating, isn't it? Add to that the vouchers that you get when buying KU that expire in 90 days and there's nothing remaining to even use them on. I've had two of those useless vouchers go to waste so far.
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

dave dove wrote:i have komplete 9

dave
Wait...what?

rustman wrote:

dave
Wait...what?
Yeah, are you sure you're logged in? I believe you're eligible for the upgrade price to Reaktor 6 if you're a Komplete owner.

Yes, should be.

BDeep wrote:
rustman wrote:

dave
Wait...what?
Yeah, are you sure you're logged in? I believe you're eligible for the upgrade price to Reaktor 6 if you're a Komplete owner.
I was definitely logged in. It only gave me the full-priced option or a crossgrade. Selecting crossgrade gave a message that I didn't qualify for not owning one of the DJ gadget packages. I'll look again. Perhaps I navigated wrong and confused the site or myself. Otherwise, there may be a booboo with my account.

As a Komplete 6 owner, I had the choice to select any option (Full/educational/update/transition) on the Reaktor 6 buying page, but at the time I bought it, it seems there was no account checking, just a message to tell us to ensure to be eligible before buying the update.

I can tell you that if you have an activated Komplete that contains the full Reaktor 5,you're eligible to the Update plan.

For the record, I had a hard time with one of their support people, because I had some serial number issue, related to a problem with my Reaktor 6 installation (it is solved now), and the first reaction of this guy was to say : 'No, you can't upgrade to Reaktor 6 without paying the full price, even if you have Komplete with a full Reaktor 5'. :hyper:

After dozen of emails where he was trying to convince me I was not understanding him (and that I had lost some money for nothing), this guy had the great idea :idea: to check with some other support guy, and he finally realized that I was right... :dog:

Then, he finally accepted to help me to fix my problem :roll:

I logged in a moment ago and sure enough, the update version was available. I must have timed out or navigated away from my logged in page before. Now back to temptation...again...
:tu:

I noticed a time period , over the weekend , where the ' update 'option disappeared from the drop down menu ...
A cross-grade option was available ...

That changed , last night , I believe ...

experimental.crow wrote:I noticed a time period , over the weekend , where the ' update 'option disappeared from the drop down menu ...
A cross-grade option was available ...

That changed , last night , I believe ...
:tu:

Got it. Installed it. Getting ready to give it the business. Now, if they could get around to Absynth 6...

It's amazing that Absynth 5 was like a decade ago. It still sounds great.

Bump for discussing Reaktor 6 blocks. Had a chance to play with it some recently and I have to admit that the sound really is something special. The FM is especially musical and juicy.

I do wish they made the A and B mod amounts automatable. There's probably a way to do it, but then whenever you modify a factory instrument, it gets overwritten when updates happen...

One day I'd like to get a Nectar Panorama to control blocks ensembles. Panorama is great because you can have different setups for different reactor instruments. With different blocks on different pages of the controller, it would be a nice combo.

Return to “Instruments”