Sorry but the board is temporarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How many times does this happen for you? I am getting this annoying message several times a day.

About the same. Got one some minutes ago too.

I am getting this every now and then also. Oftentimes I just look over the latest thread list without clicking on any one, and that still works. If I actually wanted to read more threads I'd probably face this error more often.

Too often in the last few days, minimum once or twice a day for several minutes ...

It happens relatively often. I suspect it has nothing to do with real maintenance. It's mainly a question of clicking the refresh button to make it work again.

Wopelka wrote:It happens relatively often. I suspect it has nothing to do with real maintenance. It's mainly a question of clicking the refresh button to make it work again.
I get about 7 times this past hour. Everytime it happens after I post.
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

trimph1 wrote:
Wopelka wrote:It happens relatively often. I suspect it has nothing to do with real maintenance. It's mainly a question of clicking the refresh button to make it work again.
Ah, so it's you... don't post then :D

- Mario

Every day.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

All the time. Very annoying after composing a post because the post then gets lost.

I assumed, though, that it was my office's inferior connection, not KVR. Guess i was wrong.

-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

trimph1 wrote:
Yes it happens quite often after a post for me too - very strange. Reminds me of the 'miserable user' hack.

Just happened again after a post, why is this happening so much after posts, is this some attempt at limiting posts because if it is it's a pretty annoying way to do it?

This is making kvr near unusable for me. Happens on perhaps every 4th or 5th click on a link/thread/reply - and it's getting worse it seems. Kvr is easily the slowest website I regularly visit.
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

It's clear!

We're under attack from:

a) the aliens
b) NSA
c) Gearslutz
d) Ben's hoover
e) re-incarnated fish

maybe.

Site was off line for about 8 minutes this morning. :?

Server issues?
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

BERFAB wrote:All the time. Very annoying after composing a post because the post then gets lost.
Not for me - I just hit reload and the post gets posted finally. Browser thing?

Return to “Site Stuff”