One Synth Challenge #80: MUX by MuTools (Voting Over, preliminary results in)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MuLab App MuLab Plugin

My first patch using this awesome synth :) Hope you like it.
Its based on a patch i created for digits synth, tho not quite sounding the same.
http://www.kvraudio.com/product/mux-mod ... /downloads

^^^Very respectable for a first hit-out Rich. Nice one :tu:

Thought I would get it over and done with early :-D

DRM10

Nuendo 2.2
IL minihost modular
16* MUX
Rubber filter for hipass
George Young's W1 limiter
Nova67p
Classic compressor
Bittersweet V3
Overdrive
Rough Rider
MSED
Magneto
TDR Kotelnikov
TDR VOS SlickEQ
SlickHDR
Limiter6
Multianalyzer
K-meter
UV22hr

https://soundcloud.com/eauson/eauson-28-grams-of-mux
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Eauson wrote:...
IL minihost modular
16* MUX
I had to find this just a bit amusing: was this using a worse modular plugin to host a more capable one? :)

z.prime wrote:
Eauson wrote:...
IL minihost modular
16* MUX
I had to find this just a bit amusing: was this using a worse modular plugin to host a more capable one? :)
Haha, yeah
My old workhorse has problems with modern plugins.
So this is my only workaround :-D
Must upgrade at some point, 11 1/2 years with the same host is probably long enough, I guess I'm trying to get my monies worth and have reaper on test, just can't bring myself to ditch the old girl!!
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

New Prize :party: :party: :party:

Nora is an Arpeggiator Plugin, watch the video here:

https://player.vimeo.com/video/113724965
Last edited by bjporter on Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bjporter wrote:New Prize :party: :party: :party:

Nora is an Arpeggiator Plugin, watch the video here:

https://player.vimeo.com/video/113724965
Well alright! Thank you SquareHeads :tu: :D :hug: :party: :band:

A quick question, is use of Musynth allowed in this comp or are we to build from scratch ?
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

bibz1st wrote:A quick question, is use of Musynth allowed in this comp or are we to build from scratch ?
It's included in MUX, right? It should be fine.

z.prime wrote:
bibz1st wrote:A quick question, is use of Musynth allowed in this comp or are we to build from scratch ?
It's included in MUX, right? It should be fine.

Yes, the MU synth is part of MUX. It's just another module in a sense.

yea thanks, I use Mulab myself and was just making sure.
I saw someones post about last months challenge, saying they'd downloaded Mux but wasnt going to enter this month as they found it confusing, so I thought it may be useful for people who dont Know, that there is a more traditional type of synth built into Mux and if the modular side of things is not your cup of tea then use Musynth.
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

Is it possible to microtune MUX? I mean to say I am searching for applying Indian Raga microtuning to MUX. Is it possible any how?

Hello fellow OSC people,

Although I wasn't what you would call a longtime regular, I had some fun here and learned quite a bit while doing tracks for OSC, but I recently (re)discovered how much more fun I have writing and recording songs with guitars and other physical instruments and how rewarding that feels compared to spending hours and hours tweaking some snare or lead sound. For me, that is.
As that takes a slice of my time cake, of course, this means goodbye to OSC for me for the time being.
I met some nice people, actually made third place once which still find cool and if anyone ever wants to do an electro-acoustic collab, hit me up here or on soundcloud or on kompoz!

Have fun,
fese aka formfisch

fese wrote:Hello fellow OSC people,

Although I wasn't what you would call a longtime regular, I had some fun here and learned quite a bit while doing tracks for OSC, but I recently (re)discovered how much more fun I have writing and recording songs with guitars and other physical instruments and how rewarding that feels compared to spending hours and hours tweaking some snare or lead sound. For me, that is.
As that takes a slice of my time cake, of course, this means goodbye to OSC for me for the time being.
I met some nice people, actually made third place once which still find cool and if anyone ever wants to do an electro-acoustic collab, hit me up here or on soundcloud or on kompoz!

Have fun,
fese aka formfisch
Cool, thanks for stopping by :tu:

fese wrote:[...] Although I wasn't what you would call a longtime regular, I had some fun here and learned quite a bit while doing tracks for OSC, but I recently (re)discovered how much more fun I have writing and recording songs with guitars and other physical instruments [...]
I met some nice people, actually made third place once which still find cool [...]
Hey, I've been here on and off for about 8 months now, and I remember your tracks from the first couple of those, they always stood out for me.
I especially liked your track from the first OSC I did: #72 with Eclipsis. That was the 3rd place, right? Well deserved, mate. I thought that was a really cool song, in a style unlike anything else in the comp.
Well, just wanted to say I liked your stuff, I heard the older songs you did with physical instruments on soundcloud and they're very good. And sad to hear you won't be around OSC anymore, but it's cool you're going back to your true love, I'll look out for what you do in the future :phones:

Return to “Instruments”