Kriminal

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't think it is right to ban him.

He is a long time user, who has contributed a lot to the community over the years, free synths, waveforms etc.

If he gets hotheaded in discussion and fail to back down even though mods ask him to do so. I think a suspension would help him to cool down. A ban is too severe.
Last edited by Numanoid on Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I agree with you ... banned seems to be the way right now. I would like to see Mike (AQ) around here too.

Numanoid wrote:I don't think it is right to ban him.

He is a long time user, who has contributed a lot to the community over the years, free synths, waveforms etc.

If he gets hotheaded in discussion and fail to back down even though mods ask him to do so. I think a suspension would help him to cool down. A ban is too severe.
KVR is different these days though. Depends who you are whether you get a ban or not on here. Don't know why Dave was banned but I think he should be let back on here asap.

I've been quite a while too.

I've also contributed tracks, content, presets and advice to competitions, charity and questions asked in various sections of this place.

Could I also have a get out of jail free card that entitles me to be rude, surly and sarcastic simply because of my longevity?

I'll wear it with pride, promise.

tehlord wrote: Could I also have a get out of jail free card that entitles me to be rude, surly and sarcastic simply because of my longevity?

You can borrow mine. :wink:

thecontrolcentre wrote:
tehlord wrote: Could I also have a get out of jail free card that entitles me to be rude, surly and sarcastic simply because of my longevity?

You can borrow mine. :wink:
I used mine up a few years back for something minor lol :lol: :lol:

double post
Last edited by rob_lee on Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rob_lee wrote:
I don't believe you even exist any more.

Anyone know why Dave got banzorized?

Dave permabanned again? Isnt he in double figures for that now? He'll no doubt be back soon, then, he always is.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I like the guy.... He is a it too "British" for some, in the way his sarcasm is used, but i do believe it is a cultural thing that doesn't translate too well once it is written and that might be the problem...
He has indeed contributed more than some, and if people see through his ways, then you realize that his advices are genuinely helpful, and to be honest many around here got away with worse than he does, from piracy to real attitude issues...
I prefer a genuinely honest and helpful guy with a great sense of humour and tons of acidic sarcasm putting me back to my place when i talk bollocks than some of the egoistic shit-talkers and ungreatful people this place tend to let through...
A ban is clearly not deserved.
It's not what you use, it's how you use it...

tehlord wrote:
rob_lee wrote:
I don't believe you even exist any more.
:D

Isn't permabanned like... permanent? Anyway, hope he's back too, as i don't think he's a bad guy. He surely was suspended a lot lately though. :P

Banned, really? I don't know the circumstances, but I do feel that latitude should be given for differences in sense of humor. Being sarcastic isn't a crime, and I don't think it should merit a ban. Dave does contribute a lot to KVR, and I for one feel it would be a lesser place without his presence.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Permabam is not suspended so he will not come back. Must be some hard stuff. Any info?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Return to “Site Stuff”