whats the best VST ever?

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DJ Warmonger wrote:Image

Don't know where you plug this thing, though.
This is the DAW for this plugin.

It sounds rather analogue. This one features two plugin slots. You can use the output signal on music, lines of code or thousands of other things.

Complimenting the VST pot above is this great plugin which expands things a lot.

And the best delay ever, ever:

Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sampleconstruct wrote:Complimenting the VST pot above is this great plugin which expands things a lot.

Have you ever ripped your chest hair off with that thing? I can tell you.. It hurts.

Also pubic hair.. Don't ask how do I know that :borg:

Sampleconstruct wrote:And the best delay ever, ever:
Austrian Trance would never exist without this delay (funny enough it's made in the US).

elassi wrote:
Austrian Trance would never exist without this delay (funny enough it's made in the US).
Makes perfect sense, the Grand Canyon is like the shortcut for these type of delays.

(btw, really? Austrian Trance is that a thing?)

elassi wrote:
LOL - :party:

get that plugin, it will make your music better as it comes with every retarded modern EDM sound you can imagine.
:borg:

Sampleconstruct wrote:Broccoli!
Especially with cheese.

Mmmmmmm, cheese......

I suspect each instance is going to increase BPM...requiring negative delay compensation.
noizetronic wrote:
DJ Warmonger wrote:Image

Don't know where you plug this thing, though.
This is the DAW for this plugin.

It sounds rather analogue. This one features two plugin slots. You can use the output signal on music, lines of code or thousands of other things.

definitely the one that can fusion two different musics into one new music
my music:
soundcloud.com/septimon-band
blend.io/septimon

Noise forFiction wrote:yes,and funny goes on like 200 pages :)
Humor cannot be counted....

Soundtoys V5 used with Slate Digital VMR but sill that is missing a lot of effects. There is no one company that does it all, hence all the sarcastic responses.

Sylenth probably

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”