Call to Arms: Charity 2015 ($32865 raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Simon Stockhausen Triple Bundle $25
Iris Subscription $25

Tutti Vox: 55$
Triology Orchestral Bundle: 105$

Awesome to see this one back :)
Thank you

Why isn't this thread Sticky yet ... :?:

"Kids! Get off my lawn!"

Linplug bundle - $25,-

"Kids! Get off my lawn!"

Cableguys Bundle -> $50

Sonokinetic Tutti Vox $60
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

LinPlug Bundle #2 $50.
Last edited by braj on Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

zxant wrote: 

I'm wondering why it is located in Instruments? I spent quite a bit of time cycling through pages in the Marketplace only to find it here.. in the Instruments forum. :dog:

Probably because it's the most frequented forum on this planet, the place to be...

I bid 70 $ for tutti vox

Edited since I noticed someone had a hugger bid already... (from 50 to 70 $)
Last edited by Nogroove on Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

VitaminD wrote:
zxant wrote: 

I'm wondering why it is located in Instruments? I spent quite a bit of time cycling through pages in the Marketplace only to find it here.. in the Instruments forum. :dog:
But last year it wasn't the same? The main one here and the 2nd hand in the market?

Yes, it's in the Instruments forum for the reason as Simon writes. The 2nd hand will go in the Marketplace.
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

VitaminD wrote:
zxant wrote: 

Indeed. It seems to be instruments, fx and soundbanks etc. As everything is for sale, it should be in the Market Place.

No, it should be where it gets the most attention, it's a charity thing in case you haven't noticed...

Sampleconstruct wrote:No, it should be where it gets the most attention, it's a charity thing in case you haven't noticed...
Yep, this. This is where it has been in past years, and neither mods nor Ben thought it needed moving. It's fine here.
No longer a moderator.

Return to “Instruments”