blacklist for paypal ?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello , due to recent scam in the market section , i suggest to open a thread named 'paypal blacklist' with the mail(from paypal) of every scammers..... I think it would be a good idea.

You can easily have a few Paypal accounts. Do you really think some who want to scam would use their blacklisted?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

derp. the recent scammer went to great lengths to AVOID using paypal, probably because (like I said in one of his listings) it was frozen due to dodgy activity.

so what good is a paypal blacklist when you consider that the scammers are using other means of payments ?

you realise that paypal have a pretty aggressive policy against scammers, yes ? if you go around scamming people chances are paypal will blacklist you long before some thread on KVR gets a chance to.

this is what the feedback thread is for, simply use it. and in the very, very, very, very, very rare occasion of an actual scam just create a brand new and dedicated thread about it in the marketplace. people create new, space-hogging, threads for topics much more un-related than this.

You can easily have a few Paypal accounts. Do you really think some who want to scam would use their blacklisted?
If i remember correctly in France you can have only 1 account with paypal with your bank account.You can't create 2 with the same info.

It was because i have ask...

Return to “Site Stuff”