Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't like the way Softube has to install every plugin just so I can use one of them. Was demoing SpringReverb but that's put me off now.

True, but you can easily discard them afterwards and only keep what you want.

Hans25 wrote:
elxsound wrote:If it's what is already posted on JRR, then its just selected plugins.

I have a softspot for Heartbeat, but because its a niche product I know I would only use from time to time, I want to get sub $100 level (dreaming, I know).

Anyway, its not on sale now. I guess too new? Maybe next year?
Yes it's only selected plugins. I think Heartbeat is too new. It has just been released. Wait until Christmas. It might go on sale.

If you can avoid VAT you can get it from Best Service for about €125: https://ssl.bestservice.de/en/heartbeat.html
That's the best price I have seen.

You could try this guy. His brand new so be careful. His price is not exactly a second hand price but he states that he is open to offers: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... =heartbeat
Yeah, saw but he's too new for my tastes and considering how infrequently I'll use Heartbeat, its just not worth the risk.

I can wait.

elxsound wrote:Yeah, saw but he's too new for my tastes and considering how infrequently I'll use Heartbeat, its just not worth the risk.

I can wait.
Well if you do it the way I have been proposing everywhere, then you will have no risk. Ask him if he is willing to transfer the license ahead to you before you pay. He can search your feedback and see that he is good to go. I have been discussing this in several threads below so I'm not encouraging a new discussion here. It's just a suggestion that could solve the problem. I did that with a new KVR-member that was trustable after all but I didn't know that at the time. He understood my concerns and transfered the license ahead and then I paid him and gave him good feedback. That was 1 time in his KVR-life he needed to do that. He sold what he wanted and I purchased what I wanted. So a win-win situation. Again I'm not encouraging a further debate. This is just an idea. Maybe he is willing to go down in price and transfer the license ahead. Who knows? ;-).

And you'll always have PayPal buyer protection (if you don't go the gift route).

Fleer wrote:And you'll always have PayPal buyer protection (if you don't go the gift route).
Yeah but the optimal would be to avoid a trade with a scammer. Even though you have buyers protection you have a lot of inconvenience by having to deal with Paypal and sort it out. The buyers protection is kind of an emergency.

Unless you like inconveniences ;)

Fleer wrote:Unless you like inconveniences ;)
Or like being kicked in the nuts. People have the weirdest fetishes nowadays. :lol:

I dunno how much protection one has in the end...

To illustrate:

I was on a flight in March that was over 3 hours delayed, so according to consumer protection in the EU, you are entitled to €250 compensation.

So I complain to the airline, after about 4 months they tell me that I am not due any compensation because the delay was due to "ground damage" which is out of their control.

I think that was a very weak explanation, if that was the case why did it take 4 months to tell me something so simple?

So I complain to the organisation governing the airline industry. After a month I get told that they have received my complaint and that it could take up to 12 months to process.

So it could take up to 17 months after the delayed flight for me to know if I get compensation or not.

That is consumer protection that is :P

Hans25 wrote:
elxsound wrote:Yeah, saw but he's too new for my tastes and considering how infrequently I'll use Heartbeat, its just not worth the risk.

I can wait.
Well if you do it the way I have been proposing everywhere, then you will have no risk. Ask him if he is willing to transfer the license ahead to you before you pay. He can search your feedback and see that he is good to go. I have been discussing this in several threads below so I'm not encouraging a new discussion here. It's just a suggestion that could solve the problem. I did that with a new KVR-member that was trustable after all but I didn't know that at the time. He understood my concerns and transfered the license ahead and then I paid him and gave him good feedback. That was 1 time in his KVR-life he needed to do that. He sold what he wanted and I purchased what I wanted. So a win-win situation. Again I'm not encouraging a further debate. This is just an idea. Maybe he is willing to go down in price and transfer the license ahead. Who knows? ;-).
I've done this before as well, but because of what it is, I'm not willing.

This isn't the tool that I must have. It won't make me "be like Mike" so I'm okay waiting. :wink:

elxsound wrote:This isn't the tool that I must have. It won't make me "be like Mike" so I'm okay waiting. :wink:
Well it was just because you stated that you had "a softspot" for Heartbeat. That's what made me give you those suggestions. But it seems like your softspot is not that soft after all. Next time please be more specific so slow-learners like me can understand that suggestions are unnecessary :D.

Numanoid wrote:I dunno how much protection one has in the end...

To illustrate:

I was on a flight in March that was over 3 hours delayed, so according to consumer protection in the EU, you are entitled to €250 compensation.

So I complain to the airline, after about 4 months they tell me that I am not due any compensation because the delay was due to "ground damage" which is out of their control.

I think that was a very weak explanation, if that was the case why did it take 4 months to tell me something so simple?

So I complain to the organisation governing the airline industry. After a month I get told that they have received my complaint and that it could take up to 12 months to process.

So it could take up to 17 months after the delayed flight for me to know if I get compensation or not.

That is consumer protection that is :P
Gotta love the law :party:

Hans25 wrote:Reason end of summer saving - on 120+ items up to 75% off - https://shop.propellerheads.se/browse/? ... erSale-USD
Lasts until September 13th.
Something happening at Props HQ. Maybe lots of free stuff with (the upgrade to) Reason 9 ?

Fleer wrote:
Hans25 wrote:Reason end of summer saving - on 120+ items up to 75% off - https://shop.propellerheads.se/browse/? ... erSale-USD
Lasts until September 13th.
Something happening at Props HQ. Maybe lots of free stuff with (the upgrade to) Reason 9 ?
Very tempted on that synthrig bundle for 150$, but yea not sure how much of it may be free with 9 (even though they still couldnt tempt me to move to 8 ). Usually though the freebies are new extensions, new purchases on the other hand I could see getting a rig bundle for free or something

What's included in the bundles is mostly made by third party devs.

I don't think that kind of stuff can be included free in coming Reason upgrades. Those kind of extension are made by Props themselves as far as I know?

I would like to get Essence refill, marked down to $15
https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/essence/

"817 NN-XT patches (for everyday use)"

So I promise to use them everyday :D

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”