soundtoys V5

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

I hope for a full AlterBoy...
But I'm pretty sure all their plugins will be available in the rack. Why do you think there should be exceptions?
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

i don't know maybe because i haven't seen a picture where the 'little' was used.Little Alterboy is already V5 but it load as a single plugin...Maybe i am wrong , maybe we would be able to load each plugin as single (or not).
I think alterboy will not be include in V5 , i think it's will a be a paid upgrade plugin (but will be free in V6)

I see, there is a misunderstanding. SoundToys V5 is not just a rack containing their plugins.

It's about:
- ALL their plugin, also the new ones, as single plugins. You can load them as always. No rack involved.
- PLUS the rack. It's a plugin of his own. The main idea of this plugin is, it can load all other ST plugins and make complex chains.

It's about:
- ALL their plugin, also the new ones, as single plugins. You can load them as always. No rack involved.
- PLUS the rack. It's a plugin of his own. The main idea of this plugin is, it can load all other ST plugins and make complex chains.
:love: :love:
I hope you're right.

That's what they said ;)

The rack has its own controls at the top including a feed back so the whole chain can feed back into itself. I can't see Alterboy being ready in time for v.
Soundtoys have always spent nearly another year after the free version to get the full version out. They have to finish Primal tap first.

This is starting to feel a bit crazy - I think it's getting pretty close to a year since I bought Soundtoys with the free Soundtoys 5 offer and it's still not out.

we're all waiting for V5 :D

aMUSEd wrote:This is starting to feel a bit crazy - I think it's getting pretty close to a year since I bought Soundtoys with the free Soundtoys 5 offer and it's still not out.
Yep, it's really too long. Why adverting when it yet needs month/years to deliver? :x
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Why adverting when it yet needs month/years to deliver?
I think the goal is to deliver a producer perfectly stable

hivkorn wrote:
Thats clear anyway but why they had talked about it like it will be released next month? really look at this from oct/2014: "bundles purchased after Oct 1st 2014 will receive a free upgrade to Soundtoys 5."

Must be the longest grace period in history! :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Yeah sure ! But when it will come you will forget the time you wait. ;)

hivkorn wrote:Yeah sure ! But when it will come you will forget the time you wait. ;)
I am sure about this.
However, the reason why I bought them during that promotional time was that it looked like I was finally getting two things that have always made me resist to buy them: Ilok and no bypass button.

For this reason I haven't been able to use them since I own them.

I deeply love them but I don't feel like I am in the hands of a company which has the consideration I think I am worth of as a customer.
Bad feeling.

murnau wrote:
hivkorn wrote:
Thats clear anyway but why they had talked about it like it will be released next month? really look at this from oct/2014: "bundles purchased after Oct 1st 2014 will receive a free upgrade to Soundtoys 5."

Must be the longest grace period in history! :lol:
I'm still waiting on their awesome 'Juice saturater'... :D Only about 4 or 5 years late.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQA27qfGaJM
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Patience ...

Return to “Effects”