Your prediction for Komplete 11

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Komplete 14 Kontakt Reaktor

that it will eventually be released, and have more stuff than last time :tu:

reaktor 6 would be great. not necessarily due to any lack i perceive, but rather for me to enjoy the spoils of whatever is created by those who really do have a list of reaktor wants/needs :tu: :tu:

I only just got the KU10 update in the recent sale. Some nice new toys in there to be sure, but nothing new that made it an immediate 'must have,' which is why I waited for the sale. But I'm certainly not expecting anything earth-shaking in the KU11 update.

It is very surprising to me that with all the focus on Reaktor instruments over the years, Reaktor 6 is still on a very distant horizon. I would have thought it would have come out years ago.

But the basic instruments/synths/effects, while, IMHO, always excellent, really don't break a lot of new ground. Molekular is a good example of this. Great multi-FX tool, but we've had those around for a long time.

At this point, some kind of integration of all the drum/percussion instruments (Battery, Studio Drummer, Drum Lab, etc.) into a universal playback system (frankly, I'd settle for a reliable standard MIDI conversion tool) would be nice.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

STRUMMED ACOUSTIC
BRASS COLLECTION
EMOTIVE STRINGS
A NEW SCARBEE BASS
GUITAR RIG 6 PRO

...K11 will feature Replika :D...

loachm wrote:...K11 will feature Replika :D...
or replika pro :love: :love:

C'mon, people, this is Native Instruments. Reaktor and Kontakt will be inexplicably discontinued. :hihi:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Delivery on a single USB 3.0 64GB stick :D

Pro54 made to the same standard and realism of Monark.
it will most likely require multicore processing, probably meaning Reaktor 6.

olikana wrote:Pro54 made to the same standard and realism of Monark.
Poldark.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

olikana wrote:Pro54 made to the same standard and realism of Monark.
I said it once in one of these NI threads of wants.. but here it goes again..

I'd like a new architecture in Reaktor that takes individual instruments and allows them to be listed in our Host as an actual, individual VST plugin. As well as behave as an actual, individual VST all while still being a Reaktor instrument (Reaktor VM in the background; mimicked as a real VST(i)).

There would be an applet that allows one to setup which Reaktor instruments and effects to load as VSTs, configurable to Inputs and Outputs.

If they made Reaktor made synths and effects more easy to work with, it might open the door to more of them being professionally made?

At the very least, it would make what is there a lot easier to interface with.. Instead of having to open the whole Reaktor to load each instrument or effect, they could just make some kind of VM that handles all of them.

Komplete 11 will introduce NI's new subscription model, called....

...Kontrakt. :dog:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

George wrote:Delivery on a single USB 3.0 64GB stick :D
That would actually be terrific! I'm not going to get in no matter what but it's a good idea. The HD isn't a bad idea either, but you have to get ultimate.

120 gig library of deep sampled orgasms. Climax at midi velocity 127.

I have heard Kontakt will be replaced by the fresh eye candy Stem-Player. :love:
|\/| _ o _ |\ |__ o
| |__> |(_ | \(_/_|

cryophonik wrote:Komplete 11 will introduce NI's new subscription model, called....

...Kontrakt. :dog:
:lol: :lol:

Return to “Instruments”