Wavelore American Zither: No Sound

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I loaded up some old Wavelore stuff after not using it for awhile and am having problems with all versions of American Zither. It produces no sound via midi controller or clicking keys on interface.
When I go to Kontakt's sample editor, I can play samples and they also play with media player.

I'm not having this problem with other Kontakt libraries. I emailed Wavelore, but I don't know how active they are anymore.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

I don't know about that lib specifically, but sometimes a lib that uses heavy scripting will require some non-key input... eg if mod wheel is mapped to dynamics, etc. Or there are keyswitches but no default is programmed in, so you need to engage a keyswitch first. Know what I mean?
You need to limit that rez, bro.

Not sure, but that give me some things to try, thanks for info.

Sorry for making this old thread alive - I have the same problem here.
Did anyone sucessfully solve this problem? This is only with the native 16- and 24-Bit versions, the K3.nkis do give sound though.

EDIT: Yes, seems to be that the K3-kits have to be used, as the others seem to be older and made for Kontakt 2 in the days.
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Glad you got it to work.

I'm having the same problem with no sound for American Zither. But I don't see any K3 nki. There seems to be only the one .nki for each version (24 and 16 bit).

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”