Alchemy welcomes to Logic X Pro 10.2 and Mainstage 3 (Update 20.1.2016)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Alchemy Logic Pro MainStage

China is Mordor.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

chk071 wrote:
audiot wrote:All of our toys are made in china if you have a closer look at the components. The sad thing is that the pricing pressure of the big players like apple cause this modern slavery ... without a need ... unbelievable profit-margins. We need international minimum-standards! It's not the point that foxxconn dont want to pay the workers that less (one of the managers said that in an interview) ... it's just not possible, otherwise we get components that are "made in africa".

My last words: Support the left parties or accept the world as it is

I'm out now ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NPxqXMZq7o
Just a picture with actual facts about the unbelievable evilness or modern slavery in china:

Yes the industrialization in china has really brought great evils in form of a higher per capita income to the people. Now the people who used to be employed in the agriculture, and got a shit for what they do 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, get a lot more, because more and more are employed in the industry. And of course, the working and living conditions are way below what we are considering as normal, but, they're a lot higher there now than they used to be, when most were farmers, and got nothing for what they do. So please, try to put yourself in the position of the people there, and don't argue from what you experience here. I know that's very hip, but it's not very rational.
So the workers at foxxconn are obviously to stupid or to lazy to get a better job? :roll:

Nice graphic - put that in relation to the costs of living and average working hours. And maybe you could share some graphs about environmental pollution. That graph just underlines the thesys that africa will become the new workbench of the world ... lots of experts prophesy that. But the skin color of the workers doesnt change the general problem. What's next?

So ... these are really my last words. Sorry that this tread went out of control. I apologize for that.

audiot wrote: So the workers at foxxconn are obviously to stupid or to lazy to get a better job? :roll:
Huh? It's probably the best they could ask for... as i wrote, they won't have to fear to do shit work which pays nothing anymore. But i know, from our point of view that's just slave work, which doesn't pay well. You know, a 100 years ago, people did that kind of slave work here too. It was called the industrial revolution. And now we grudge the chinese people the same thing. Just because we're a 100 years ahead. And concerning the environmental pollution: You can be assured that the factory, and power plant conditions there are light years ahead of what we had here 100 years ago. And they don't have the luxury there to be able to choose "green energies", which are so innefficient that they'd have a hard time actually producing the energy they need there. Talking about electrical energy of course, not the vast amount of other energy which is needed, and which comes from oil, gas and coal.

Anyway, as you wrote, this does not belong here. I just felt the necessity to comment on it, because i feel like it's very wrong.

What was the topic here :?:

Cinebient wrote:What was the topic here :?:
Yes, i'm sorry. Back to topic pls.

^Yes, please. (Or I could split that discussion off to HPC if people want to continue it; nothing wrong with the discussion, this thread is just the wrong place for it.)
No longer a moderator.

I'm not sure that the actual discussion was actually better...

ShawnG wrote:I'm not sure that the actual discussion was actually better...
You mean the bashing-each-others-heads-in-discussion or the Whambulance alert or the Crapple-mobbing or what was it again?

Sampleconstruct wrote:
ShawnG wrote:I'm not sure that the actual discussion was actually better...
You mean the bashing-each-others-heads-in-discussion or the Whambulance alert or the Crapple-mobbing or what was it again?
Yes.

Bombadil wrote:China is Mordor.
Home of your Danish monitors :)

Fleer wrote:
Huh. Just looked that up, and you're still wrong. Mine were made in Denmark. :wink:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote:
Fleer wrote:
Huh. Just looked that up, and you're still wrong. Mine were made in Denmark. :wink:
with parts sourced from....

That are great news for all logic users, but i can use my old alchemy for windows on ableton with more than enough presets, i have enough other good synthesizer and will never get a mac or logic. I hope Camel Audio will regret the takeover. I regret the suport for a small inovative company

-Martin Luther King Jr.

sacer wrote:That are great news for all logic users, but i can use my old alchemy for windows on ableton with more than enough presets, i have enough other good synthesizer and will never get a mac or logic. I hope Camel Audio will regret the takeover. I regret the suport for a small inovative company
Nice for you, anyway Mac + Logic = :party:

Oh, and by the way: why "support"? Camel Audio was not some Richard Stallman's branch. They made "B as in Business", I guess. So they did well, as a "Logical" consequence.

Return to “Instruments”