Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ksandvik wrote:Could we get back to Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc discussions, thx?
Widen your horizon my son. If I can't have have a break once i a while and talk about something else I will stop posting bargains :lol:
Fleer wrote:Some days ago. Quite interesting.
Yes and it actually began with a guy that complained about the low prices from Uncle E. that he didn't have access to because of his EU location.

homestudiomusician wrote:When did this turn into an economics forum??
It all began here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 0#p6222089

Anyway let's get back to bargains then.
Last edited by Hans25 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VitaminD wrote:Any word on a Call to Arms charity auction this year?
anyone?

everyPlugin.com wrote:...the unusual fact that the Majority of Waves products are on sale now...
It turns out that this Waves extensive August sale was just the ‘dress rehearsal’ to an extensive indefinite price drop happening today.

What do you think about IL PoiZone? It's now on sale in JRR Shop for only 42$.
yzcoruhT

Hans25 wrote: Average Income pr. capita doesn't say anything about the distribution of the income, but actually the median does (...).
But I know that it's not like South America is the most equal continent on earth. We are much more lucky here in Scandinavia than chilens are. A lot the problems also come from corruption in poorer countries.
Hans (and all interested). It is a bit sad that the conversation got sort of rotten at the last related posts, however some of us seem to found it interesting for the most part, the economic -and global- angle seems to be relevant for a community like ours.
Anyway back on topic and in a more down to earth perspective. I checked and the US$8.000 median annual income for Chile is still far from representative.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_household_income
Here, close to 80% of incomes fall below the US$700 monthly needed to fit that number in a year, and more so if you are a musician and specially you'd be on a considerably worst case if you are a sound engineer (between 10 to 30% of actual working people in their own field).

So we see, moving big numbers is usually not enough to characterize groups, less if they are niche or want to know about personal angles. Simply there is not enough AI into this field.
In my case I had to dust off some of my past in order to read some of your posts Hans. I am here actually to persevere in an field that I value so much more.
In generic terms, even judging our possibilities or alternatives at hand (if we are a seller iex) merely by the country of origin might be a quite misleading attempt.... By the same token I am not, either, meaning it is a fruitless effort, on the contrary.

@NSpace - Kind of bored about reading economic theory in the bargain place thread :help:

Why don't you start a thread about it in the Off Topic forum instead?

http://www.soundmorph is doing a giveaway, subscribe to their newsletter to enter (those following them on Facebook/Twitter get additional entries), up for grabs is:

1. Sony PCM D-100 recorder (value of $800)
2. SoundMorph Universe Bundle (value of over $1,000)
3. SoundMorph t-shirt or hoodie

Yep, I came a day late to the party
(keeps hapenning me :) )
Yours is a good idea Numanoid ...if someone wants to keep that talk could post here with a link (to other more appropriate forum). To me it is a rather complete conversation as it is.

U-o wrote:What do you think about IL PoiZone? It's now on sale in JRR Shop for only 42$.
I like it a lot. Some excellent presets, but the one unique feature I really like is the built in rhythmic modulation sequencer (probably a better, shorter name for this, but it escapes me right now). A lot of fun to play around with.

This, paired with my other IL fave, Morphine, is a really nice combo.

-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

I'm let a bit down by the skimpy waveform selections in Poizone, only Saw/Pulse

Sounds pretty good though.

I prefer the sound of Mr Claster's Sawer to Poizone.

I'm just asking about Poizone, because I don't like Maxx plugins.
yzcoruhT

U-o wrote:I'm just asking about Poizone, because I don't like Maxx plugins.
Well, that also lets out Morphine which is also a Maxx plug, I believe.

sorry.
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

So anybody got UVI Sweep Machine for €19 or Spitfire Electrophone for free with the voucher from Best Service ?

Oh no, there is minimum requirement :(

minimum order value € 75, redeemable only once per subsciber, valid 30 days after receipt

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”