One Synth Challenge #78: Elektrostudio OR2v (Meakaale Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You so have my vote, ere2learn! :lol:
...I totally thought of making something of that kind in happy, hahaha! :lol: ...but no time for that. I'll have a bit of cheese for this one, if I get done. :dog: :wheee:

Yeah Taron! :) I went happy too on this one :) Finish that sucka up :D Cheers
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Hey guys! This one is very different from me but I hope you like it. I stayed away from the typical 4x4 beat and went with a downtempo psy-ambient piece with a happy feel. Almost couldn't upload since my interent was off, but luckily it got switched back on today (after paying the bill :p). Has about 15 hours of work; was planning to make it 3 minutes, but somehow couldn't restrain myself (again).. Cheers guys and hope you enjoy. Oh, sorry for the shabby mastering (or lack thereof).

Orv2 about 40 instances
all stock fl studio plugs.
nine_clouds_by_alyn JPEG USE done 2.jpg
https://soundcloud.com/majestic_dawn/ma ... rs-osc-mix
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

This is my first attempt to KVR O-S-C...!! And here is my track:

https://soundcloud.com/dee-p-tree/deept ... y-acid-run

There are 23 instances of OR2v. My old pc was not able to handle it. So, audio was bounced in the project.
I used FL studio 11 and its stock FX plugins (Reverb, Compression / Multiband compression, Delay,
Distortion (blood overdrive), EQ, Soft Clipper) on mixer channels as required.

Other FX are "AMBIENCE"- Reverb plugin from SmartElectronics, Pancake 2 (cable guyz).

Thank you KVR for a very good learning experience..!! Being relatively new to music production, I hope to receive feedback and criticism from the experienced musicians for my improvement.

Best of luck to everybody.

Dee.P.Tree
Last edited by Dee.P.Tree on Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Am I already too late or do we still have a moment?

Ok, very very quick arrangement and last minute fixes.
Barely no mixing or mastering done, but here it comes:

mehum - Analog Again Or?

https://soundcloud.com/neophile/mehum-analog-again-or

DAW: Reaper 4.78

OR2V Instances: 17
Other stuff: IVGI, MJUCjr, ReaEq, BootEQmkII, Limiter No6, NastyHF, NastyLF, ReaComp, Sanford Delay, SPAN, TAL Reverb 4, TDR Kotelnikov, dwelx zenvelope (JS)

About: Pretty monotonous techno-like track. Probably not for everyone :)
I was at an open air underground party a few weeks ago and this is somewhat inspired by that event. Monotony and minimal seems to be hot with the underground dance kids these days.
I didn't manage to get a decent kick out of the OR but no time to play around :)

Good luck everyone!

Taron wrote:Am I already too late or do we still have a moment?
Haha, I hope so :)

I haven't been so close to the wire, yet...didn't pay attention to the exact time of the deadline... :|

This is my closest shot so far... Just post, already! :)
Noticed you won #77! Congrats!

Ahaha, yeah, thank you!
I have like a minute and a halve... not sure, if I can stack some crap to the end of it in a few more minutes... I think, I have to have about 2 more hours...maybe 1. This thing keeps HANGING, costing me almost a minute of hang time every time. It's virtually like pulling freaking teeth... CRAZY! :bang:

That's a minute more than I had ;) Luckily I went for minimal and monotonous this month so I could basically just copy-paste, haha! And I think I've only had one or two crashes, actually, of which none today.
Good luck!

The tighter it gets, the more it hangs... naturally! :(

Way, way, wayyyy late and I hope it's not too late... :|
I'm afraid this thing wouldn't be worth it anyway, but heck...

G.I.G.O.Naught
https://soundcloud.com/taronium/osc78

or2v: 19 instances
fx:
LoudMax64, Voxengo's Boogex
Mulab:
Amp.Distortion, TeaVerb, some delays...

Again, I apologize for the shameful construction-zone of a near empty pantry of half baked ideas without so much as a hint of balance in an unchecked mix at the very latest of possible moments. :shrug: :scared:
I really don't mean to disappoint, but I really want to do a track for every OSC for as long as I can help it, even if it falls shorter than I should... I'm strangle obsessed with this somehow. :help:

Voted

Return to “Instruments”