Synthpop/Alternative/Rock

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is some Synthpop/Alternative/Rock, instrumental music I created in 2014 and 2015.

https://soundcloud.com/cj-chapman/sets/2014-2015-music

I'd also like feedback from non musicians does anyone know any other websites i could post my music?
Reddit only allows you to post personal music in a Music Melting Pot section now that as far as I can tell only other musicians check it out.

I like the synth sounds, not so much the snare drum. needed more punch. And even for a piece this short it could have used a B section for contrast and interest. However, you're not alone in writing pieces without B sections - many people do it. I just think they can become boring. Hans Zimmer wrote the Inception theme without a B section, but the essential material was complex enough and the building orchestration was enough to pull it through into a kind of trance. We can't all be Hans Zimmer, but that's why B sections are good! Thanks for posting.

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I used to do bridges a lot, I've been trying different song structures recently though. Bridges add a lot to a song I should probably start doing them again.

Return to “Music Cafe”