SynthMaster AND SynthMaster Player updated to v2.7.6

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

murnau wrote:Is that another scary proof that cubase internal bridging is the lamest of any daw? :phones:
I love Cubase, but I think you have a point. What's really fun is the coin toss whether a 32 bit only plugin opens...this time.
Ha ha suck it!

Hi fellows,

We are glad to announce our latest update: v2.7.4

This update includes SynthMaster Player v2.7 as well, and all of the new 300 factory presets are now part of SynthMaster Player factory library! We updated the factory presets for the free version of SynthMaster Player as well: Now the free player comes with 300 presets instead of 200 (the new 100 comes from v2.7 presets) :tu:

Here's the changelog for this version:

1. NEW: SynthMaster Player updated to v2.7
2. FIX: FavouritePresets.txt file saved on Windows is not loaded correctly on MacOSX
3. FIX: Browsing online presets and then going back to local presets might cause a crash
4. FIX: When user clicks prev/next buttons, current preset is not shown on the presets listbox
5. FIX: On MacOSX, preset search textbox is not entirely visible

The download links for this update is as follows:

For registered SynthMaster users:

Windows 64bit
Windows 32bit
MacOSX

For registered SynthMaster Player users:

Windows 64bit
Windows 32bit
MacOSX

Demo SynthMaster users:

Windows 64bit
Windows 32bit
MacOSX

SynthMaster Player FREE users:

Windows 64bit
Windows 32bit
MacOSX

ENJOY!

The KV331 Audio Team at your service :hyper:
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

I am experiencing DAW crashes upon loading the 32bit version of this update. I am on Win 7 64 and I run both 32bit and 64bit DAWs(Orion8.5,FLStudio12,StudioOne 2,Tracktion5). I have not tried to update the 64bit version as now I am without the 32bit plug( no previous version download available) and I don't want to break the 64bit plug. I have contacted the dev and awaiting an answer. I would be interested to hear if anyone else has run into this issue.
"Everything we hear is an opinion,not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective,not the truth." _ Marcus Aurelius

No problems with the update here using 64bit Live 9 Win 8.1

YAY Midi learn has been resolved for my rig.

Karma_tba wrote:I am experiencing DAW crashes upon loading the 32bit version of this update. I am on Win 7 64 and I run both 32bit and 64bit DAWs(Orion8.5,FLStudio12,StudioOne 2,Tracktion5). I have not tried to update the 64bit version as now I am without the 32bit plug( no previous version download available) and I don't want to break the 64bit plug. I have contacted the dev and awaiting an answer. I would be interested to hear if anyone else has run into this issue.
I stupidly forgot to mention I am refer to Synthmaster Player!
"Everything we hear is an opinion,not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective,not the truth." _ Marcus Aurelius

kv331 wrote:Hi fellows,

We are glad to announce our latest update: v2.7.4

This update includes SynthMaster Player v2.7 as well, and all of the new 300 factory presets are now part of SynthMaster Player factory library! We updated the factory presets for the free version of SynthMaster Player as well: Now the free player comes with 300 presets instead of 200 (the new 100 comes from v2.7 presets) :tu:

Here's the changelog for this version:

1. NEW: SynthMaster Player updated to v2.7
2. FIX: FavouritePresets.txt file saved on Windows is not loaded correctly on MacOSX
3. FIX: Browsing online presets and then going back to local presets might cause a crash
4. FIX: When user clicks prev/next buttons, current preset is not shown on the presets listbox
5. FIX: On MacOSX, preset search textbox is not entirely visible

The download links for this update is as follows:

For registered SynthMaster users:

Windows 64bit
Windows 32bit
MacOSX

For registered SynthMaster Player users:

Windows 64bit
Windows 32bit
MacOSX

Demo SynthMaster users:

Windows 64bit
Windows 32bit
MacOSX

SynthMaster Player FREE users:

Windows 64bit
Windows 32bit
MacOSX

ENJOY!

The KV331 Audio Team at your service :hyper:
Hi Bulent, can we get these announcements emailed to us automatically (as customers)?

Fleer wrote: Hi Bulent, can we get these announcements emailed to us automatically (as customers)?
We send out that information in our monthly newsletters. I guess I should add an automatic version check at every startup ?
Works at KV331 Audio

That would be cool.

G

Karma_tba wrote:
Karma_tba wrote:I am experiencing DAW crashes upon loading the 32bit version of this update. I am on Win 7 64 and I run both 32bit and 64bit DAWs(Orion8.5,FLStudio12,StudioOne 2,Tracktion5). I have not tried to update the 64bit version as now I am without the 32bit plug( no previous version download available) and I don't want to break the 64bit plug. I have contacted the dev and awaiting an answer. I would be interested to hear if anyone else has run into this issue.
I am looking into that issue right now. I'll update you guys on the progress.

EDIT: I tested the 32bit Player version and no issues so far.

Could you try deleting

c:\users\public\public documents\synthmasterplayertemp27 folder
my documents\synthmaster player folder
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
Karma_tba wrote:
I am looking into that issue right now. I'll update you guys on the progress.

EDIT: I tested the 32bit Player version and no issues so far.

Could you try deleting

c:\users\public\public documents\synthmasterplayertemp27 folder
my documents\synthmaster player folder
I went ahead and installed the 64bit update.......not sure why but now both 32 and 64 will launch but only empty GUI no presets. If I put the KVR OSC bank in the preset folder it shows those but not the factory presets even though they are there in the folder. I'm so lost I never had a single issue when updating before(at least 2 that I remember). I've always been happy with your product so please forgive me if I did something wrong. Oh yeah I tried deleting that folder....no go.

can you try deleting the c:\program files\vstplugins\synthmaster player folder and install from scratch.

and one more thing: if you update the 32 bit version, update the 64bit one as well. i.e. both versions should be updated.
Works at KV331 Audio

Hey there

If I used a link from my e-mail and it was for 2.7.2, did it take me to the latest 2.7.4 update? The software says- I have the latest version.

Also do I need to some how install or manually copy that "OnlinePresets.smpb" file in to any folder or were Presets updated durring installation automatically?

Thank you.

kv331 wrote:can you try deleting the c:\program files\vstplugins\synthmaster player folder and install from scratch.

and one more thing: if you update the 32 bit version, update the 64bit one as well. i.e. both versions should be updated.
Re-downloaded ....32bit says 2.7.4 64bit says 2.7.2 .......is that right? I used e-mail links but it only says 2.7.

Karma_tba wrote:
kv331 wrote:can you try deleting the c:\program files\vstplugins\synthmaster player folder and install from scratch.

Re-downloaded ....32bit says 2.7.4 64bit says 2.7.2 .......is that right? I used e-mail links but it only says 2.7 Do the 32 and 64 have to both be 2.7.4?

Return to “Instruments”