AmpliTube MESA/Boogie is now available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AmpliTube Custom Shop

Duh I just quoted my own post.......... :dog: Might be time to shut down for the night........ :lol:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik, I know I can demo and having the other efx can be cool but, I just want to
demo the amps at first.

OK, earlier i said that it was "underwhelming" that IK released just 5 amps in more than a year. i take that back :D the rectifier alone was worth the wait!
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Bass Amps please! BASS AMPS!!!!

TheKid wrote:Bass Amps please! BASS AMPS!!!!
All hail BASS !

too bad amplitube is still not able to handle in a convenient way a STEREO guitar track.

MESA amp = metal = heavy rhytm tracks doubled L+R

BUT... i want the same tone on L and R track.
how can i get it in amplitube?

by tweaking one amp (L) and then copy/paste the setting in the R amp.

is it easy/fast?

NO WAY!

i cannot understand why a feature that would be so simple is still not implemented.

bill45 wrote:Teksonik, I know I can demo and having the other efx can be cool but, I just want to
demo the amps at first.
So demo them.......... :shrug:

Not sure I get the problem. You don't need a preset just to demo the Amps. In fact it's better to demo them bare bones and then add in the pieces you do own to build your own sound.........
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

kj.metissage wrote:
TheKid wrote:Bass Amps please! BASS AMPS!!!!
All hail BASS !
:hail: :hail:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

I'm going to demo!

Yeah, ummmm...this (MESA/Boogie) release is ridiculously good 8) :tu: :hail:

How do we check our credits for the custom shop? I went to the site and signed in and can't see how to check that. Do I actually have to open the custom shop on my computer for that (different computer)?

Echoes in the Attic wrote:How do we check our credits for the custom shop? I went to the site and signed in and can't see how to check that. Do I actually have to open the custom shop on my computer for that (different computer)?
You open Custom Shop to check how many Gear Credits you have available to use there, yes.

I'm curious guys, re: the comment above about there being no 'real' Stereo mode in Amplitube 3... I'm a non user, but interested. I currently have Guitar Rig, which has a "split" tool that means you can create two racks and hard pan each one, resulting in huge, full stereo sounding output. Can amplitube do that?

Obviously I should check out the demo or free "custom shop" or whatever is out there, and I will ; but would be interested in some comments on how Amplitube fairs in the "stereo width" department for those who don't just want mono centered guitar sounds...

thanks, -M

Try the 8 routing buttons, top left.

bill45 wrote:Try the 8 routing buttons, top left.
that's the problem
out of the 8 availables modes and the few stereo ones, there is no possibility to "LINK" the stereo channels.\so you have a stereo signal with SPLITTED L and R channels, with no possibility to link them.
i found this completely unusable to shape the sound for stereo rhytm tracks. you have to modify one channel and then copy/paste the setting into the other, but you don't have "control" on the overall sounds because editing the setting in this way is not convenient.

it's really a pity because amplitube sounds so good with respect to guitar rig...

i have been requesting this feature since months...
maybe you can add you voice, too! :-)

Return to “Effects”