Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

VitaminD wrote:Long story, short -- find an email address that works with MF and stick to it for orders. Otherwise you could end up in a CS loop for awhile.
Yes only audio loops please 8).
VitaminD wrote: Yes. My post was in response to yours. It is valuable information.
Ok. Super. So did you purchase it or do you have it already?

What I have learned today, when ordering from MF

1) Check into MF account (make sure you are registered with a gMail account)
2) Change "Ship to" to USA/USD
3) Place desired product(s) in basket
4) Check out with paypal

hivkorn wrote:no i can't click on' the button add to cart...'
neither can I, considering JRRShop now! £54.00 there...

jsp1979 wrote:This *has* to be a pricing mistake on the part of MF. They saw the other Arturia synths were $49 and put this one at that price. The Matrix 12 has a higher MSRP though.

So, in other words, you'll probably want to jump on this one without too much delay. ;)
Yes I think that you are right about that.

One always have to look out for those deals. Actually 2 days ago I saw the new Launchpad MK2 wrongly priced for about $100. Then I manage to order it and 10 minutes after they changed the price to $250 but I received it with no complains. (Told you this just to brag and make you jealous :lol:)
Last edited by Hans25 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

breakmixer wrote:
hivkorn wrote:no i can't click on' the button add to cart...'
neither can I, considering JRRShop now! £54.00 there...
Did you do as I described in my earlier post?

Numanoid wrote:What I have learned today, when ordering from MF

1) Check into MF account (make sure you are registered with a gMail account)
2) Change "Ship to" to USA/USD
3) Place desired product(s) in basket
4) Check out with paypal
Your welcome :D

Hans25 wrote:
VitaminD wrote:Long story, short -- find an email address that works with MF and stick to it for orders. Otherwise you could end up in a CS loop for awhile.
VitaminD wrote: Yes. My post was in response to yours. It is valuable information.
Nope. I'm only looking for a deal on Pro-Q2 which probably won't be on discount for some time. My MF stories were from last year (the later debacle was over XLN Audio keys bought on MF). I must give huge credit to the XLN Audio support staff for righting the ship and going beyond (by also giving me a free license to one of their other products as a result of all the hassle with MF). My back and forth with MF ended up with a supposed manager of CS (with her own company email address) and even she couldn't sort out the issues with getting me the key (and she too refused just to email it to me personally).

So now knowing gmail works well with MF digital orders, that seems the way to go in the future.

VitaminD wrote:
Hans25 wrote:
Nope. I'm only looking for a deal on Pro-Q2 which probably won't be on discount for some time. My MF stories were from last year (the later debacle was over XLN Audio keys bought on MF). I must give huge credit to the XLN Audio support staff for righting the ship and going beyond (by also giving me a free license to one of their other products as a result of all the hassle with MF). My back and forth with MF ended up with a supposed manager of CS (with her own company email address) and even she couldn't sort out the issues with getting me the key (and she too refused just to email it to me personally).

So now knowing gmail works well with MF digital orders, that seems the way to go in the future.
Well I just posted one? Maybe $179 isn't low enough for you ;-)? http://www.musiciansfriend.com/effects- ... oad/j14049

Furthermore that sounds like a bit of a hazzle you had with Musiciansfriend. Sounds like they are totally unable to act when something unusual happens.

I'm still awaiting my bargain Matrix 12 serial from MF. I selected the US ship option, used outlook email account, and paid by PP. However, my order was held up because MF didn't have my full address (according to chat). The guy didn't say there would be any issue, only to add my address in my MF profile. He said the order should go through fine.

No, what page of thread is that info on? Cannot find it...? Don't know what I'm looking for TBH...

db3 wrote:I'm still awaiting my bargain Matrix 12 serial from MF. I selected the US ship option, used outlook email account, and paid by PP. However, my order was held up because MF didn't have my full address (according to chat). The guy didn't say there would be any issue, only to add my address in my MF profile. He said the order should go through fine.
Outlook email account? From your own isp provider or an "online" account? Else ask the chat to send you the serial to a google account. As described that worked for me.

By the way with this speed of new posts I'm becoming KVRAF in no time :-D.

breakmixer wrote:No, what page of thread is that info on? Cannot find it...? Don't know what I'm looking for TBH...
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 0#p6221333

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5#p6221376

hivkorn wrote:HERE IT IS!!!
MATRIX 12 V -50 %
http://www.arturia.com/templates/arturi ... -2015.html
I had sold Arturia V-Collection 4 a while ago but was missing Matrix-12 V so i got it again with the 50% deal. The full price for this was much higher than for the other vintage plugins.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote:The full price for this was much higher than for the other vintage plugins.
It's not a year old yet, so that's why the price is high compared to the vintage plugs that was put out in the 00's

No prices for guessing which plug will cost €50 tomorrow, celebrating Tangerine Dream's Rubycon 8)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”