Trilian 2?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Since Omnisphere 2 is out, it makes me wonder what the future may hold for Trilian. Some exotic string instruments perhaps? Any thoughts?
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Tony Levin.

If Trilian 2 will give me Tony Levin as the bass, the foundation of my tracks...

OK or Victor Wooten.

Stylux RMX2 should be released before Trilian 2.

GMusic wrote:Stylux RMX2 should be released before Trilian 2.
RMX2 should have been released before Omnisphere 2 imho as well.
rsp
sound sculptist

I know. I want RMX2 to listen to my guitar tracks and let me select a bunch of drummers for it to hybridize and emulate, and then it will spit out the PERFECT drum track to complement my music.

No more loops. No more drum programming. No more of me fumbling around failing at keeping time on my Korg PADKontrol.

And shame-quantizing later.

Codestation, you're asking a bit much. I just want wave form view, easy visual slicing and simper slicing assigning. An updated GUI would be nice. Takes up a whole lot of screen real estate for no good reason.

Yeah I think I might be high right now. Someobody made me a birthday cake and I think there were drugs in it.

I agree with you.

In fact I want waveform views for Trilian and Omnisphere also. I mean I can use my ears, but let's face it, if you're using a windows machine, there's frickin latency.

How long do you think it will be until someone makes a drum or bass program that can do what I want?

Is it morally wrong that I sometimes shame-quantize my failed keyboard parts too?

I never quantize any guitar parts. That's blasphemy. But... is... am I going to music hell for my horrible sins?

Would you like some cake?

Codestation wrote:Yeah I think I might be high right now. Someobody made me a birthday cake and I think there were drugs in it.
Well, Happy Birthday!

That said, I wouldn't mind the arpeggiator getting an update to be able to emulate more styles. Was the arp in Omni changed much?
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

If there was any update, I would vote to have a Tom Jenkinson category added.

:-D

@James... If only you knew people who knew people there ;)

Happy Birthday Codestation.
rsp
sound sculptist

Codestation wrote:Tony Levin.

If Trilian 2 will give me Tony Levin as the bass, the foundation of my tracks...

OK or Victor Wooten.

You sure know your bass! But it's true, actually, there will be Levin edition and Wooten edition with each one glued to the physical copy of the software. There are also hints of Vintage edition with Pastorius' skeleton attached.

Return to “Instruments”