Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hivkorn wrote:Got it but no serial yet..
Same. My order status is "processing".

hivkorn wrote:my wife does it but i take the serial from you too ;) (i know it because she always use my second first name wish is not my first name in the mail)
Ok anyone want to buy the serial from me (when I receive it)? There was a little misunderstanding between me and hivkorn.

It's easier than buying from Musician's friend. I will send the serial by PM here.

hey Hans check your PM , nothing change.

hivkorn wrote:hey Hans check your PM , nothing change.
No worries check you own PM
Sorry for that extra post.

Hey just want to state that Musiciansfriend normally deal with outside US customers: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pages/in ... -customers
Just to get that clear.

Numanoid wrote:I got the license key delivered 10 minutes after receiving the order confirmation :tu:

And the registration at Arturia went smooth too. Nice deal, 50% off the 50% off Arturia price :hyper:
Numanoid - Do you have a google email address? I have but I used my dk address. Or maybe it's a coincidence that some of us didn't receive it.

Numanoid - Do you have a google email address? I have but I used my dk address. Or maybe it's a coincidence that some of us didn't receive it.
This is exactly what i was thinking....

Update about serial processing for Matrix 12V
Ok I now reached musicians friend chat.
If you can use a google email address. My serial got stuck in their system. The guy from the chat helped me out. I get kinda dejavu like with Arturia Dubstep.

Change your email address to gmail BEFORE you order and see if that success. I received my serial right away when he sent it to my google address.

The chat-support can be found here:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pages/gear-heads
Click on "chat-now".
Last edited by Hans25 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yeah, I used my gMail address when doing the deal.

I'm interested in knowing it isn't just me with that issue with email from MF. I get their order email, their customer service direct email, but not their serial key delivery email.

And it really depends, in my experience, on who you get at customer support to how smoothly the delivery goes. The first time this happened, they confirmed who I was and just pasted the serial to me through the chat. Easy peasy.

The second time this happened, they refused to do this and it became a huge debacle of back and forth (taking over a week) before (iirc) the developer just sent me a key directly (MF kept wanting to resend the serial to me to the address that it wasn't getting to and/or telling me to check my SPAM folder to which it wasn't there of course)

Long story, short -- find an email address that works with MF and stick to it for orders. Otherwise you could end up in a CS loop for awhile.

This *has* to be a pricing mistake on the part of MF. They saw the other Arturia synths were $49 and put this one at that price. The Matrix 12 has a higher MSRP though.

So, in other words, you'll probably want to jump on this one without too much delay. ;)

This *has* to be a pricing mistake on the part of MF
I think it too , i think the price will grow up soon when they will realize their mistake.

VitaminD wrote:I'm interested in knowing it isn't just me with that issue with email from MF. I get their order email, their customer service direct email, but not their serial key delivery email.

And it really depends, in my experience, on who you get at customer support to how smoothly the delivery goes. The first time this happened, they confirmed who I was and just pasted the serial to me through the chat. Easy peasy.

The second time this happened, they refused to do this and it became a huge debacle of back and forth (taking over a week) before (iirc) the developer just sent me a key directly (MF kept wanting to resend the serial to me to the address that it wasn't getting to and/or telling me to check my SPAM folder to which it wasn't there of course)

Long story, short -- find an email address that works with MF and stick to it for orders. Otherwise you could end up in a CS loop for awhile.
Look at the above. Use a google email and I'm 99% sure this wont happend again.
When the chat guy resend the e-mail which was from noreply@musicianfriend.com I received it immediately in the google email account but never received it with my own.

I will bet that this will go smooth next time. Numanoid used google and he received it right away.
Last edited by Hans25 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hans i have a buyer ;) look your PM plz

Hans25 wrote:
VitaminD wrote:I'm interested in knowing it isn't just me with that issue with email from MF. I get their order email, their customer service direct email, but not their serial key delivery email.

Look at the above. Use a google email and I'm 99% sure this wont happend again.
When the chat guy resend the e-mail which was from noreply@musicianfriend.com I received it immediately in the google email account but never received it with my own.

I will bet that this will go smooth next time. Numanoid used google and he received it right away.
Yes. My post was in response to yours. It is valuable information.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”