Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hans25 wrote:Virsyn Cantor2 179 EUR in Summer Sale (regular 299 EUR) - http://www.virsyn.de/en/E_Products/E_CA ... antor.html
Last until August 31st.
Is this a joke? It sounds worse than Vocaloid. I think a price of $20 would have been more proper.

Uncle E wrote:JRR Shop August 1 Specials
Up to 50% off Blue Cat Audio and receive automatic extra discounts in cart
Is Blue Cat Audio's Remote Control included in the 50% sale?
If that is so, how long will this August 1 Specials last? (they are active now)

Uncle E wrote:New Waves specials and this time we're offering MASSIVE extra discounts in cart. Only while supplies last:

jrrshop.com/waves
Didn't see any discount, much less massive. Put One Knob in cart but it still just said the advertised price.
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Nspace wrote:Is Blue Cat Audio's Remote Control included in the 50% sale?
If that is so, how long will this August 1 Specials last? (they are active now)
Sorry, Blue Cat Audio Remote Control is not included. The sale lasts until August 15.

Hewitt Huntwork wrote:
Uncle E wrote:New Waves specials and this time we're offering MASSIVE extra discounts in cart. Only while supplies last:

jrrshop.com/waves
Didn't see any discount, much less massive. Put One Knob in cart but it still just said the advertised price.
Thank you, I have now fixed it. Please try it again:

https://www.jrrshop.com/waves-oneknob-series

btw, all of these are only while supplies last and we only have 1 of these.

Edit: I think it would be a good thing to either make a sticky thread (maybe there's enough of them) or update one of the existing ones about the new Paypal terms.

Paypal extends buyers coverage to digital downloads:
Ok I think this is a pretty important an valuable information about Paypal extending their coverage to digital downloads too:

I couldn't find an english equivalent so the link is in danish

https://www.paypal.com/dk/webapps/mpp/p ... d-security

Buyers protection:
Hvad er dækket?
Køb af fysiske varer, der kan sendes, og digitale og immaterielle varer og tjenester.
Translated: What is covered. Buying physical goods that can be shipped and digital and immaterial goods and services.

Sellers Protection:
Only Physical goods are covering, no update for this one:
Fysiske varer, der kan sendes, og som ikke er i strid med loven
Translated: Physical goods that can be shipped and is legal

I'm also going to make a thread about this below.

There's an awful lot of sales going on at the moment, Soundiron, 8dio, Impact soundworks, Waves etc.

Is it generally better to wait til black friday though?
If I remember correctly a lot of companies seems to have 50% off that day.

Uncle E wrote:Up to 75% off almost all Sonar upgrades and Cakewalk plugins. Log in for best prices:

https://blowout.jrrshop.com/cakewalk
Is there any place that spells out what qualifies for crossgrades?

Armadillo wrote:There's an awful lot of sales going on at the moment, Soundiron, 8dio, Impact soundworks, Waves etc.

Soundiron and Impact Soundworks usually do some sort of holiday sale. ISW definitely had one last year.

Waves has a sale every other day. I'm not sure when the best time to buy is.

EDIT: Apparently 8dio had a 40% Black Friday sale last year, so perhaps they all did. The ad I saw said "up to 40% off" so that might have been applicable to only some items. I monitor these sales pretty well and 35% off every item at 8dio is a pretty rare event by my estimation.

jsp1979 wrote:Waves has a sale every other day. I'm not sure when the best time to buy is.
Waves plugins and sales confuse me so much I decided to avoid the developer altogether.

I suppose the holiday sale thread is around somewhere. Generally I think that if you want to buy some software that is really pricey then it is best to wait for the holiday season.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Armadillo wrote:There's an awful lot of sales going on at the moment, Soundiron, 8dio, Impact soundworks, Waves etc.

I'd wait for that or thanksgiving. Both usually have nice sales.
:borg:

The current Impact Soundworks sale prices are pretty competitive with their usual Black Friday/Christmas sales, so it is ok to purchase if you were eyeing one of their products.

Soundiron has various sales on various products every holiday season with the maximum discount reaching 50% off. That being said Omega Plan has never gone under $999, as far as I know.

SirKen wrote:

The current Impact Soundworks sale prices are pretty competitive with their usual Black Friday/Christmas sales, so it is ok to purchase if you were eyeing one of their products.

Soundiron has various sales on various products every holiday season with the maximum discount reaching 50% off. That being said Omega Plan has never gone under $999, as far as I know.
What about the Best Service Instruments (their own stuff)?

I noticed they have SonicCouture stuff for sale, but that dev often has deeper discounts at holiday tim.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Gribs wrote:
SirKen wrote:

What about the Best Service Instruments (their own stuff)?

I noticed they have SonicCouture stuff for sale, but that dev often has deeper discounts at holiday tim.
Best Service Buy-One-Get-One promo tends to be the best if you are looking to buy 2 products with roughly the same price. Otherwise, the most you will get is a 30% off like this promo.

Soniccouture has the occasional "Buy 3 get 50% off" or Buy-One-Get-One deals. I do recommend purchasing at their own page if you are interested in one of those exclusive Kontakt libraries like the Bowed Gamelan or Giant Bass Tongue Drum.

telecharge wrote:
Uncle E wrote:Up to 75% off almost all Sonar upgrades and Cakewalk plugins. Log in for best prices:

https://blowout.jrrshop.com/cakewalk
Is there any place that spells out what qualifies for crossgrades?
Somehow I can't login into Blowouts page with my credentials. Main site works fine. Help us, Uncle!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”